PDA

View Full Version : another bimmer?

BMW325
01-02-2006, 05:21 PM
well after months and months of driving around lesser vehicles, I may once again be a BMW owner...

ive found a '89 750iL for sale at the amazing price of $1400 ...only (current)problem is that it needs a fuel line replaced (not that big a deal)...
so all i need to do is find a way to bring the beast home...(either finding someone with a trailer hitch and renting a U-haul trailer...or find a quick fix to the fuel line problem...

if anyone has any knowledge about these V12 E32s, SPEAK UP! :D

honestly my plan for the car is simply to buy it, fix it, and sell it for some extra cash...(and perhaps ill unbolt the mufflers for a day just to hear the 300hp 5.0L V12 howl :cool: )

man 430gt
01-02-2006, 05:25 PM
honestly my plan for the car is simply to buy it, fix it, and sell it for some extra cash...(and perhaps ill unbolt the mufflers for a day just to hear the 300hp 5.0L V12 howl :cool: )
My mates older brothers did that, alot of hard work, but they say it's well worth it. But on the engin details i ain't sure mate, sorry..

Lagonda
01-03-2006, 06:46 AM
I wouldn't do it. It'll be a complete money pit. But, if you don't mind that then by all means go for it.

Mileage ?

PerfAdv
01-03-2006, 09:57 AM
To figure out if its worth it, try and figure out if the current owner is capable of patching it up and selling. There's probably much more amiss than a simple fuel line. But @1,400, If you have the patience and the know-how, go for it.