PDA

View Full Version : PSP Backgrounds/Wallpapers (Requests etc.)

TVR IS KING
01-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Finally found out how to put things on my PSP's memory stick..it was on my friends computer so I couldnt really experiment much...
Anyway.
I spent the last 4 hours looking for backgrounds, although I do love my Cadillac one...
It is kinda hard to find what your looking for...so I thought someone here could help me out.
Im looking for someone with the magical powers of resizing...and maybe photoshopping as well.
I would like maybe a TVR or Carrera GT badge..or some good pics...
Anyone interested?

Spastik_Roach
01-04-2006, 04:00 AM
Make an appointment with Dr Ferdinand Porsche and ask very nicely :D

Oh wait isn't he dead? :D

whiteballz
01-04-2006, 04:17 AM
i make my own backgrounds... i might have a few lying around on the PC somewhere... ill check and repost...

Roy Visser
01-04-2006, 04:20 AM
i dont know what size psp views in?

whiteballz
01-04-2006, 04:28 AM
well, these are two i just made then seeing as i cant find the others.

if you want me to make some for you just ask.

EDIT: here is one i just made of a brushed metal CARRERA GT logo. in authentic porsche font too :)

TVR IS KING
01-04-2006, 05:14 AM
Yay thank you. Something...with the TVR badge or a Sagaris or Tuscan...since you offered.. lol
Those are great, but just not really my style.
Black or blue theme? Maybe red...thanks :)
Sorry if I asked too much.

Biggie
01-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Finally found out how to put things on my PSP's memory stick..it was on my friends computer so I couldnt really experiment much...
Anyway.
I spent the last 4 hours looking for backgrounds, although I do love my Cadillac one...
It is kinda hard to find what your looking for...so I thought someone here could help me out.
Im looking for someone with the magical powers of resizing...and maybe photoshopping as well.
I would like maybe a TVR or Carrera GT badge..or some good pics...
Anyone interested?

Just to tell u the bigger your image the better it looks on the PSP and u dont need to resize anything the system does itself ....

Rockefella
01-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Yay thank you. Something...with the TVR badge or a Sagaris or Tuscan...since you offered.. lol
Those are great, but just not really my style.
Black or blue theme? Maybe red...thanks :)
Sorry if I asked too much.
I'm on it. TVR badge w/ Black and/or blue theme sounds good w/ you right?

Rockefella
01-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Well, I had trouble finding a good TVR badge so I substitued this red sagaris. I believe it's the correct screen size.

TVR IS KING
01-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Thats about the right size yes...and that idea sounds great! If only...

See what you can do with this? ;);)