PDA

View Full Version : Reliability

Matra et Alpine
02-29-2004, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure what's going on but every so often I type a response and press the submit reply thread and there's no posting !

I'm not sure of the complete sequence of events.

Is there a known problem with the submit ?
Could it be a typo ie are there short cut or hot-keys I may be hitting by accident ?

I'll be watching more closely what I actually do, but that's 2 today that aren't there and I did type them. I know coz I've had to retype both :(

NoOne
02-29-2004, 11:27 AM
Can't say I've experienced this myself , tho I will keep an eye on it. Perhaps Wouter would be able to tell as I understand he has logs that may or may not see all posts.

fpv_gtho
03-04-2004, 01:20 AM
around 11pm (australian eastern dailight savings time) for me the site doesnt work and often i find out whilst trying to post something, and meet a "cannot find server" message. but quarter past or 11:30 im usually back on but, so its not really an issue and ive found that my posts usually go through anyway

Wouter Melissen
03-04-2004, 01:27 AM
around 11pm (australian eastern dailight savings time) for me the site doesnt work and often i find out whilst trying to post something, and meet a "cannot find server" message. but quarter past or 11:30 im usually back on but, so its not really an issue and ive found that my posts usually go through anyway

The site is down for around 6 minutes from 4 am PST. During this time all logs are cleared and the system is made ready for the coming 20,000 users.

Matra your problem does not sound familiar to me. Screenshots would be nice, but I figure it's a hard to capture problem.