PDA

View Full Version : Who would kick who's ***?

Homem de Gelo
02-29-2004, 10:48 PM
If all these guys listed fighted one on one against each other, as if in a tournament, who'd emerge victorious at the end?

Predator
Alien
Terminator
Clerick John Preston - from the movie Equilibrium
Wolverine
Batman
Spiderman
Gandalf

Read the list carefully before you vote. This pole moght change your life.

Homem de Gelo
02-29-2004, 10:54 PM
I had to vote on Wolverine.
Animal instincts, enhanced senses, adamantium bones and claws and healing factor are a very strong combination. The only ones who could cause him some more trouble are Gandalf, depending on what magic he uses, and the Terminator. The Terminator would be able fight for years and years before his batteries died. Gandalf could use the tip of his fingers to create fireballs, and that can't be ignored.

The Tuner
02-29-2004, 10:55 PM
wolverine anyday!
spiderman a close second.
gandalf is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back.
:D

Matra et Alpine
02-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Billy Connelly :)

carlover
03-01-2004, 06:10 AM
The terminator would just use his governer powers and nothing would be able to do anything to him!!!

SUPER_TUNED
03-01-2004, 07:23 AM
If all these guys listed fighted one on one against each other, as if in a tournament, who'd emerge victorious at the end?

Predator
Alien
Terminator
Wolverine
Batman
Spiderman
Gandalf

Alien for sure

Niko_Fx
03-01-2004, 08:29 AM

Predator
Alien
Terminator
Wolverine
Batman
Spiderman
Gandalf

Uhmmmmm This is a hard one.....
This is going to be my order:
1-Wolverine
2-Terminator (if it is the one played by arnold, If it was the one with liquid metallic stuff it would be #1 of my list)
3-Gandalf (saw him yesterday at the oscars, what a great actor)
4-Alien
5-Predator
6-Spiderman
7-Batman (Come on... he's just a Human with some gadgets)
8-Clerick John Preston (Cause I have no idea who he is)

Matra et Alpine
03-01-2004, 08:48 AM
John Prescott ( British Government member who thumped a member of the public )

Don't think any fantasy character wold stand a chance with "Two Jags" Prescott ( see - - mildly on topic for UCPers )

:)

360_challenge
03-01-2004, 09:50 AM
John Prescott ( British Government member who thumped a member of the public )

Don't think any fantasy character wold stand a chance with "Two Jags" Prescott ( see - - mildly on topic for UCPers )

i agree.John Prescott, hes got lethal fists and to top that off, the government behind him.The ultimate combo.
But out of that list, Wolverine would top them off. theres nothing that can penetrate those bones laced with adamantium.Spiderman is pretty cool, but a bit of a wimp.Gandalf did take that balrog ( i think, that monster in the mines in the first film) .but im sticking with wolverine, no question.

Homem de Gelo
03-01-2004, 02:27 PM
What about the Predator and Gandalf guys?
The Predator is very well equipped, strong, agile and smart. He ain't not soft guy.
And Gandalf is a wizard. He could turn everyone into mud if so he wished.

360_challenge
03-01-2004, 02:37 PM
What about the Predator and Gandalf guys?
The Predator is very well equipped, strong, agile and smart. He ain't not soft guy.
And Gandalf is a wizard. He could turn everyone into mud if so he wished.

nah i dont think the predator has much on wolverine. Gandalf, your'e right though, he could do some damage.woah why am i talking about this,im like a lil kid :P

jones.dk
03-01-2004, 02:40 PM
What about santa? ;)

Batmobile_Turbo
03-01-2004, 04:47 PM
my top five
1-wolverine only because he would kick ass on the rest of my list
2-batman-he's a mere mortal but he's very resourceful
3-spiderman-he's strong
4-gandalf-c'mon, he's a wizard
5-predator-batman kicked his ass already, i have the book.

this was fun, +1 to HBoss :D

Homem de Gelo
03-01-2004, 06:52 PM
Did anyone here watch Equilibrium? I suspect you underrate John Preston...

Batmobile_Turbo
03-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Did anyone here watch Equilibrium? I suspect you underrate John Preston...
i have heard of equillibrium but i haven't seen it.

360_challenge
03-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Tsk tsk :(, its got a poor plot and its quite boring. The only good part was the 5minutes of fighting

Dragon.Knight
03-03-2004, 11:11 PM
phaw Gandalf anyday...now I havn't read all of the books, however, He is a demi-god, the bringer of light, an arch mage! he would beat any of them hands down

Falcon500
03-04-2004, 02:33 AM
Yeah well when i was a young bloke i used to have the alien vs predator books and none of them could win imo one would gain ground then the other wouldwin in another way and so on and so forth.
You should of letpeople made their own choices for this like i also used to have a comic of wolverine vs the punisher and if they fought down to the wire and they eventually decided to gang up against the robot of the punisher when they realised there was 2 of him...thats just my opion.
But allthat aside i really cant take this seriously i probly would pick wolverine,alaien or predator but its neither here nor there....my vote gos to Hulk Hogan :p

fpv_gtho
03-04-2004, 02:57 AM
my choice i think would have to be wolverine, hes just got the endurance (of a mortal) to keep going and going. 2nd i guess would have to be the terminator. i dont think the predator would even rate, if normal arnie can kill him then hes got no chance agains thte #2 spot, the terminator

Mustang
03-06-2004, 02:44 PM
I think that i would go for the predator because it is invisible so it can just bo undetected and no-one would know it was there. Surely a good way to win a fight when nobody knows your there so you can secretly beat them all up. But i do agree wolverine would be a very very close second.

by the way you are on about the predator fron the Arnold Schwarerwartzerwegggggger film arent you?

NoOne
03-06-2004, 03:32 PM
I can't believe the votes going for Wolverine over the Terminator, Terminator goes back in time to kill your parents, no parents = no wolverine pup. ;)

Terminator wins.

Matra et Alpine
03-06-2004, 03:48 PM
I can't believe the votes going for Wolverine over the Terminator, Terminator goes back in time to kill your parents, no parents = no wolverine pup. ;)

Terminator wins.
Sorry NoOne, but I'm in pedantic mood toinght :)

Terminator has never ACTUALLY managed to go back to kill the people he was sent to. Killed lots of other and caused mass destruction. But no success !!

So Wolverine would be born :)

NoOne
03-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Sorry NoOne, but I'm in pedantic mood toinght :)
Pe*dan"tic
Synonyms: academic, bookish, donnish, scholastic
These adjectives mean marked by a narrow, often tiresome focus on or display of learning and especially its trivial aspects: a pedantic writing style; an academic insistence on precision; a bookish vocabulary; donnish refinement of speech; scholastic and excessively subtle reasoning.
*Mental note* - When Matra is online, open second window to www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com) ;)

Terminator has never ACTUALLY managed to go back to kill the people he was sent to. Killed lots of other and caused mass destruction. But no success !!

So Wolverine would be born :)

You have a valid point, but the problem with time travel is you could actually keep going back until you got it right ... think of it as sequels. :)

NoOne
03-06-2004, 04:03 PM

Terminator wins.
Likewise for Billy Connelly :D

Niko_Fx
03-06-2004, 05:09 PM

Terminator wins.

No, that's not fair, it doesn't count.
Just a fair battle, Wolverine would slice terminator like a pizza. :D

And nobody knows anything about Wolverine's past. Not even Arnold :p

Matra et Alpine
03-06-2004, 05:23 PM
Pe*dan"tic *Mental note* - When Matra is online, open second window to www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com) ;) :)
Glad to help in the education of the younger generation :)

Matra et Alpine
03-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Likewise for Billy Connelly :DWatch it or yill get a glasgae kiss !

fpv_gtho
03-07-2004, 12:38 AM
by the way you are on about the predator fron the Arnold Schwarerwartzerwegggggger film arent you?

yeah im talkin bout the predator from the schwarzenegger movie, aptly named "predator", is there a different one i dont know of?

Falcon500
03-07-2004, 02:22 AM
You have a valid point, but the problem with time travel is you could actually keep going back until you got it right ... think of it as sequels. :)
Big problem wolverine is a mutang with a regenrative ability...As the said in the movie he could very easily be older then the professor (a man ofatleast 65) and we would never know...So you have an oldman who is nigh on impossible to kill has unbreakble adimatium bones and has beaten such things as the russian liveing weopon Omega Red (who couldent actually be killed and was beaten by encasing him in ice) so he is a very sertile fighter too...And for the peice to restance which kills your argument in the water...Wolverines name is Logan thats it! its not even accompanyed with a family name and nobody (not even he) knows who he is....so we have a verbile killing machine with no date of birth and no way op finding out how old or who he is and who Withstood being pulled apart by Proteus (Morya McTaggarts mutant son who could alter reality around him) and survived. He also survived haveing his skeleton pulled out of his body by magneto...so i doubt a slow unable machine (think sentinels,Reavers, Yudico O'yamma and a whole host of other cyborgs and robotic killing machines which he has also done well against) could stop him....the balls in your court now :D

UK CARS
03-07-2004, 03:09 AM
what about the teletubbies.
and harry potter.
i would vote grandad gandolf.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 10:02 AM
yeah im talkin bout the predator from the schwarzenegger movie, aptly named "predator", is there a different one i dont know of?
i thougth it ws the predator in that really long comic book; Batman VS Predator in which Predator is an alien hunter.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 10:04 AM
what about the teletubbies.
and harry potter.
i would vote grandad gandolf.
i just saw the second movie yesterday and i now know that i should have voted for Gandalf, he beat that fire dragon thing.

Niko_Fx
03-07-2004, 05:41 PM
Gambit is going to be in the next X-Men Movie :D

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808490829

megotmea7
03-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Gambit is going to be in the next X-Men Movie :D

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808490829
lol gambit would bat them all! he just has to touch them and theil blow... anyway ill vote for....... Wolverine... you just cant beat that healing ability

Niko_Fx
03-07-2004, 07:12 PM
Wolverine was shot in the head in X-Men 2 and nothing happened.

fpv_gtho
03-07-2004, 10:28 PM
i dont think you could say nothing happened when he got shot, hes got healing power's but hes not totally invulnerable and the only reason the bullet wouldn't have penetrated his skull wouldve been cause of the adamantium

NoOne
03-08-2004, 06:39 AM
Big problem wolverine is a mutang with a regenrative ability...As the said in the movie he could very easily be older then the professor (a man ofatleast 65) and we would never know...So you have an oldman who is nigh on impossible to kill has unbreakble adimatium bones and has beaten such things as the russian liveing weopon Omega Red (who couldent actually be killed and was beaten by encasing him in ice) so he is a very sertile fighter too...And for the peice to restance which kills your argument in the water...Wolverines name is Logan thats it! its not even accompanyed with a family name and nobody (not even he) knows who he is....so we have a verbile killing machine with no date of birth and no way op finding out how old or who he is and who Withstood being pulled apart by Proteus (Morya McTaggarts mutant son who could alter reality around him) and survived. He also survived haveing his skeleton pulled out of his body by magneto...so i doubt a slow unable machine (think sentinels,Reavers, Yudico O'yamma and a whole host of other cyborgs and robotic killing machines which he has also done well against) could stop him....the balls in your court now :D

WOW !!! :eek:
Clearly I am not in your league ... Wolverine it is, I guess ;)

Niko_Fx
03-08-2004, 09:04 AM
i dont think you could say nothing happened when he got shot, hes got healing power's but hes not totally invulnerable and the only reason the bullet wouldn't have penetrated his skull wouldve been cause of the adamantium

Well, bullet didn't penetrate = nothing happened. He did kind of faint and then stood up like a minute after......... but hey, I think that's pretty good considering you just took a bullet in the head.

fpv_gtho
03-08-2004, 10:38 PM
well still had he been shot in the back of the head then no doubt he wouldve died. the benefit of it hitting his forehead is theres bugger all between the skull and skin, just some facial tissue and muscle so the length of the bullet wouldve easily been too long to be absorbed before bouncing off the adamantium