PDA

View Full Version : When A Stranger Calls...

denisvn93
01-23-2006, 08:33 AM
Does anyone here on UCP is a fan of the Lara Croft : Tomb Raider movie directed by Simon West?

drakkie
01-23-2006, 08:43 AM
dude, you dont get the point of these forums. its not ulimaterandomsh!tpage.com but ultimateCARpage. Plese stop hese threads wiyth random sh!t in it, about which noone cares.
thank you.

denisvn93
01-23-2006, 09:20 AM
How do I delete this thread?
If no one cares,you can tell me,no need for bad words to get in...

henk4
01-23-2006, 09:21 AM
How do I delete this thread?
If no one cares,you can tell me,no need for bad words to get in...

Well, I don't but no need to be upset by this. Has happened before and will happen in the future.
(I haven't seen the movie:) )

adamfraser
01-23-2006, 09:24 AM
dude, you dont get the point of these forums. its not ulimaterandomsh!tpage.com but ultimateCARpage. Plese stop hese threads wiyth random sh!t in it, about which noone cares.
thank you.

Sorry mate, but have to disagree with you. If you scroll to the top of the page, and read Miscallaneous, and then go back to the forum index and look underneath...

Off-topic discussion

I think he can talk about whatever he wants within reason in the Misc forum.

Pando
01-23-2006, 10:09 AM
Yeah I have to agree with Adam on this one, when it comes to Mr West I'm not sure...
I haven't seen Tomb Raider, wasn't particulary interested to pay for a movie I'm probably *not* going to enjoy and I haven't came across it by accident either.

BUT, I did enjoy his previous movies, "The General's Daughter" and "Con Air" so I can't really say.

Vaigra
01-23-2006, 10:40 AM
I like Con Air and the Generals Daughter, so I'll say yes, I like him, eventhough I've never seen the TR movies.

PerfAdv
01-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Does anyone here on UCP is a fan of the Lara Croft : Tomb Raider movie directed by Simon West?
Tomb Raider series a lil' cheesy, meaning trying too hard to be cool by using slow-motion and over-glamorized handgun usage, otherwise good.

Great 'style' for John Woo fans.

denisvn93
01-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Directed by : Simon West (director of Tomb Raider and Con Air)
Screenplay by : Jake Wade Wall
Based on the 1979 screenplay by : Steve Feke
Cast :
Camilla Belle
Tommy Flanagan
Katie Cassidy
John Bobek
and Molly Brant
Executive producer : Paddy Cullen
Produced by : John Davis (producer of I,Robot)
Music by : James Dooley
Visual Effects by : Asylum Visual
Trailer : www.haveyoucheckedthechildren.com (official site)
High Definition Quicktime trailer : www.apple.com/trailers

Pando
01-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the trailer link... I usually never watch trailers, at least from any movie I really want to see, since trailers have changed from being teasers(yeah I know there are these things called teasers aswell) to being spoilers.

I got the impression from the trailer that this is another one of those teen horror films where the killer goes through FAAAAAAAAAAAR to much trouble to kill a silly teen. (and won't probably even succeed) :rolleyes: It may be ok though, but I'll be damned if it gets more than 3/5 in my book.

Juggs
01-23-2006, 10:59 PM
looks like its gonna be one of the worst movies ever based on one of the worst urban legends ever...