PDA

View Full Version : Junior/Senior members etc.

IL Duce
03-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Hey Im just a little confused bout the lines under ones nick. It seems most members have 'Junior Member', 'Senior Member' or just 'Member', and that would be quite easy to explain. Also the moderators as NoOne > Super Moderator.
But what about other very custom names, like IBrake4Rainbows > "Interesting...", badboybarge > aussies do it the best!!! and Egg Nog > Throaty 914? The last one is kinda cool, cause it refers to Egg Nog's Porsche 914, but he definitely ditn't choose it from a list or somthing.
SO can you choose these names for yourself or do you have to earn them, or being in the forum for a longer time...or somthing
Ow its nothing really important, I just noticed it and got curious ;)

Batmobile_Turbo
03-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Hey Im just a little confused bout the lines under ones nick. It seems most members have 'Junior Member', 'Senior Member' or just 'Member', and that would be quite easy to explain. Also the moderators as NoOne > Super Moderator.
But what about other very custom names, like IBrake4Rainbows > "Interesting...", badboybarge > aussies do it the best!!! and Egg Nog > Throaty 914? The last one is kinda cool, cause it refers to Egg Nog's Porsche 914, but he definitely ditn't choose it from a list or somthing.
SO can you choose these names for yourself or do you have to earn them, or being in the forum for a longer time...or somthing
Ow its nothing really important, I just noticed it and got curious ;)
from what i have heard you can only have a custom staus of your a moderator.

carlover
03-02-2004, 06:14 AM
If you donate money to UCP you get a bunch of stuff which includes the option of having a custom status and other stuff.

IL Duce
03-02-2004, 07:53 AM
haha ..LOL
Ok, I think UCP is great and the forum as well, but Im not gonna donate anything but some pics...

here ye are UCP, photos I shot myself, so you get my copyrights... lol (like U want them.. ;) )