PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to Austria

jorismo
01-30-2006, 07:51 AM
Well, I know not many of you will be missing me, but I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm going to Austria. My school organizes a ski trip to it every year and this year I'm going.

We leave on tuesday evening and will be back at sunday morning. Me and my friends never skied before so we'll be laughing our asses of watching each other falling :D

Vaigra
01-30-2006, 07:59 AM
haha sounds like great fun. Enjoying your first time with a group of first timer friends is the best! You won't be able to stop laughing :D.
But then again, there's always one that's a natural that you're secretly jealous of...:rolleyes:
Have fun Joris:D

jorismo
01-30-2006, 08:06 AM
But then again, there's always one that's a natural that you're secretly jealous of...:rolleyes:

No, they are all jealous of me :D

We have made some plans too: when we sleep on the ground floor, we probably going to throw somebody out of the window in the middle of the night :p

Vaigra
01-30-2006, 08:13 AM
If you've made the plans with your friends, you can't chuck any of your friends out because they'll be expecting it :p

And you can't throw a non-friend out because that's known as bullying :p

jorismo
01-30-2006, 08:15 AM
If you've made the plans with your friends, you can't chuck any of your friends out because they'll be expecting it :p

And you can't throw a non-friend out because that's known as bullying :p

We are all on ONE guy. He was ill the day we heard we slept on the same room with the 5 of us. He really doesn't know a thing of it :p

Vaigra
01-30-2006, 08:19 AM
BULLY!

(to keep it caps...:rolleyes: )

pterps
01-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Be carefull, it's too difficult to operate your PC with 2 broken arms :D .
And have a lot of fun.

6'bore
01-30-2006, 01:51 PM
byee....

dydzi
01-30-2006, 02:23 PM
that's a pity i just got back from austria yesterday, as i'm a ski instructor i could learn you skiing :rolleyes:

pterps
01-30-2006, 02:25 PM
What area? (question for both Jorismo and dydzi)

NuclearCrap
01-30-2006, 06:07 PM
Say hello to Governator's parents for me!! :D

jorismo
01-31-2006, 02:23 AM
What area? (question for both Jorismo and dydzi)

We are going to Kitzbuhl....

Spastik_Roach
01-31-2006, 02:37 AM
haha sounds like great fun. Enjoying your first time with a group of first timer friends is the best! You won't be able to stop laughing :D.
Have fun Joris:D

This could be taken in an extremely rude and disgusting way!

Vaigra
01-31-2006, 02:42 AM
This could be taken in an extremely rude and disgusting way!I knew somebody would pick up on it sooner or later and (not-so) deep down I kinda knew it would be you :p

dydzi
01-31-2006, 02:52 AM

my friend was there last year
i've been to villach on the gerlitzen mountain

Spastik_Roach
01-31-2006, 03:37 AM
I knew somebody would pick up on it sooner or later and (not-so) deep down I kinda knew it would be you :p

Its what i'm here for!

jorismo
01-31-2006, 05:51 AM

Wait, we're going there too!!! The first plans were Kitzbuhl, bit now we're going to Velden/Gerlitzen. I heared it's great there!

We're sleeping at the youth hostel called Cap Worth...

Vaigra
01-31-2006, 06:02 AM
you should have gone by now, it's Tuesday!
Feck off!!

;)

dydzi
01-31-2006, 01:13 PM
Wait, we're going there too!!! The first plans were Kitzbuhl, bit now we're going to Velden/Gerlitzen. I heared it's great there!

We're sleeping at the youth hostel called Cap Worth...

no shit! :eek: :D

gerlitzen is a great place to ski, most slopes aren't veryy steep and they're really wide, the slopes are prepared extremely well and it's really cool there. by the slopes you can find many really nice pubs and restaurants so you can get something warm to drink or eat.

me happily was living on the very slope (alpenrose hotel) so i was starting to skiing about 8:30 AM every day and could end about 4:30 PM.
the interesting thing about that hotel was that it'd didn't really have any contact with the rest of the world as it was on the mountain and the only fast way to get there was by a lane car, which was closed at 5PM every day so in fact i was cut off from the civiliazation for about 10 days

hope you'll enjoy your time there (gah, i'm sure you will)

maybe some day we will be able to meet there as i've going to gerlitzen every year for 4 years iirc and i'm sure i'll continue with going there as the localization of the hotel is really great

pterps
01-31-2006, 01:57 PM

I am going to Ellmau from 4th till 11th of March (not far from Kitzbuhl).

P3RG4R3C
02-01-2006, 09:02 AM

I've been there too.

It's about 20 km from the place where I live (I'm near the border).

jorismo
02-05-2006, 04:07 AM
I'm back from my trip and it rocked!!! We had great fun and I really learned how to ski well.

To dydzi: I really liked the 8 and 9 ski rubs. The 1/5 combination was pretty cool too. I'm going to convince my parents to go there next year :D

Vaigra
02-05-2006, 04:41 AM
Welcome back Joris :D
Glad you had fun. Did you bully anybody then? :rolleyes: :p

jorismo
02-05-2006, 05:31 AM
Welcome back Joris :D
Glad you had fun. Did you bully anybody then? :rolleyes: :p

Yes, the teachers... One night they only got to sleep 1 hour because we were had an airhorn :p

dydzi
02-05-2006, 06:33 AM
I'm back from my trip and it rocked!!! We had great fun and I really learned how to ski well.

To dydzi: I really liked the 8 and 9 ski rubs. The 1/5 combination was pretty cool too. I'm going to convince my parents to go there next year :D

but the most important thing is: were we at the same mountain :D as there are many ski resorts in that region... i was at gerlitzen mountain; i stayed at the alpenrose hotel (maybe you recall wich one is it)

if we are talking about the same resort, then i can say i personally liked 8&9 as well...
one day i went on that slope before the breakfast so there weren't any people there, took my mates atomic GS:11 skis and i tried to ski down as fast as i can... completed the 5 700 m slope in 3 mins 47 sec :)

it'd be cool if we could meet next year there... i'd be glad to give you some lessons :D

jorismo
02-05-2006, 06:41 AM
It was a one-time school trip. I'll be graduating this year and if it's possible I really wanna go there next year.