PDA

View Full Version : "Integline"

lfb666
03-02-2004, 08:07 PM
"Integline" = Integra + Skyline

Acura Integra. Its a 2000 with a full skyline conversion, custom wide body and trunk, 19" Axis Rims, Cutom interior including Bride Seats, Mugen steering wheel and a Carbon Fiber Headliner.

More information:
[email protected]

Niko_Fx
03-02-2004, 08:12 PM
What it needs now is a Skyline Engine :D:D

painterr
03-02-2004, 10:36 PM
You dont have a pic like the one with the tropies but with them in front????

EvilPaladin
03-02-2004, 11:15 PM
What it needs now is a Skyline Engine

And a GTR badge :D

Egg Nog
03-02-2004, 11:25 PM
For all the money it took to produce the exact car you see here, I bet a Skyline GT-R could've been purchased.

Naturally, the first rebuttal to this argument is "that's not the point...it's a show car". Well, if you ask me, show cars in general are hideous wastes of time/resources/money.

Oh well, at least someone likes it, or he wouldn't have all those trophies! :)

crisis
03-02-2004, 11:47 PM
For all the money it took to produce the exact car you see here, I bet a Skyline GT-R could've been purchased.

Certainly , to each his own, but I agree, what a waste of time. If ya want a Skyline , buy one. This has to be the stupidest modification ever. Why not just do up the bloody Honda into show spec?

Egg Nog
03-03-2004, 12:31 AM
Why not just do up the bloody Honda into show spec?

Because that's also an awful idea... :D ;)

Ah...good times :)

integline
06-29-2005, 01:12 AM
thanks for all the lovely feedback abhout my ride. i dont care wht u all think. a skyline in the us costs 80-100 Grand plus insurance, my car cost a fraction. but aga9in thanks for the negativity.

Rockefella
06-29-2005, 01:14 AM
thanks for all the lovely feedback abhout my ride. i dont care wht u all think. a skyline in the us costs 80-100 Grand plus insurance, my car cost a fraction. but aga9in thanks for the negativity.
Thanks for lying, you don't own this car, now go sit on a dark swing and cry. That car is a Wanker's wet-dream, those RICE mods probably set the person back 30k anyway.

If you do own this car, then Egg-Nog Ownership Test it: take a piece of paper, write down "Integline on it, then write UCP Egg-Nog Test on the bottom and stab the paper over your shift-knob. Then take some pictures of the paper and some pictures from the outside w/ the paper on the windshield, trunk, etc.

clutch-monkey
06-29-2005, 01:16 AM
Thanks for lying, you don't own this car, now go sit on a dark swing and cry. That car is a Wanker's wet-dream, those RICE mods probably set the person back 30k anyway.
what if it is his car :p :)
i quite like 2000 integras, i would have preferred that with proper mods than this hybrid, i guess.

Rockefella
06-29-2005, 01:18 AM
what if it is his car :p :)
i quite like 2000 integras, i would have preferred that with proper mods than this hybrid, i guess.
I edited. :)

Now, why am I awake at 4:30 in the middle of the night. :p

Spastik_Roach
06-29-2005, 01:21 AM
Or you could move to NZ where the price of an R-33 GTR would be less than one of those Integras brand new :)

Spastik_Roach
06-29-2005, 01:22 AM
BTW who thinks that this guy walked into a trophy shop and bought the majority of those trophys? Jesus they dont even give out ones that big at the F1!