PDA

View Full Version : The Notebook

d-quik
02-04-2006, 09:16 PM
okay oaky, we are mostly amongst men here but I was just dragged into watching this movie recently. i was just wonderin who else has seen this movie?

personally i actually liked it, except for the ending which almost kinda creeped me out. :confused:

uhh...yeah....

johnnynumfiv
02-04-2006, 09:22 PM
I watched in english class. Not a fan of it.

mclaren_crazy
02-04-2006, 09:31 PM
the girlfriend has made me watch it twice...I slept through the first time and laughed at the cheeziness the second

my porsche
02-04-2006, 09:53 PM
i think im supposed to watch it, but i really dont want to...i also have to watch dirty dancing havana nights...

damn

mhaire
02-04-2006, 10:17 PM
That was a ok movie.

Roy Visser
02-05-2006, 06:49 AM
good story, good actors, good movie

you can be a man and enjoy romantic movies :cool:

Esperante
02-05-2006, 08:05 AM
No you can't.

d-quik
02-05-2006, 09:25 AM
hahaha owned

sleekeywoowoo
02-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Took too long to get to the point, so long in fact, that i didnt even stay to see how the second half went, I stopped when he's hanging fropm the ferris wheel. Wasnt too interested.

Roy Visser
02-05-2006, 02:59 PM
No you can't.

good argumentation there :rolleyes:

02-05-2006, 03:29 PM
you can be a man and enjoy romantic movies :cool:yeh, like "What Women Want".
No! my secret is out!

CSL
02-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Took too long to get to the point, so long in fact, that i didnt even stay to see how the second half went, I stopped when he's hanging fropm the ferris wheel. Wasnt too interested.

it didnt take a scientist to figure out the story in the first 15 minutes

it was a good movie, anyone who says guys can like romantic movies sound like stupid 14 year olds who only have seen a pussy on their computer screens

The_Canuck
02-05-2006, 08:16 PM
it didnt take a scientist to figure out the story in the first 15 minutes

it was a good movie, anyone who says guys can like romantic movies sound like stupid 14 year olds who only have seen a pussy on their computer screens
ok then guys can't like romantic movies:D

Esperante
02-08-2006, 07:04 PM
good argumentation there :rolleyes:
One cannot question the laws of nature.

ZeTurbo
02-08-2006, 10:54 PM
i think im supposed to watch it, but i really dont want to...i also have to watch dirty dancing havana nights...

damn
GF made me whatch both... regular chick flicks... nothing interesting there.

one reason to see the notebook...Rachel McAdams... she is great.
Not HOT, Not fake boobs plastic surgery hot, just beautifull, and a really good actress as well (allthough it does not show in this movie).

I was suposed to whatch it again with the GF but when she found i was secretly inlove with that actress she threw the dvd in the garbadge...lol... best tactic EVER....

Intruudir
02-27-2006, 04:42 PM
GF made me whatch both... regular chick flicks... nothing interesting there.

one reason to see the notebook...Rachel McAdams... she is great.
Not HOT, Not fake boobs plastic surgery hot, just beautifull, and a really good actress as well (allthough it does not show in this movie).

I was suposed to whatch it again with the GF but when she found i was secretly inlove with that actress she threw the dvd in the garbadge...lol... best tactic EVER....

I'm a little late getting into this thread....I am madly in love with Rachel and have not seen the notebook...I don't suppose she has any nude shots does she??

my porsche
02-27-2006, 04:57 PM
whoa...um, i dunno

does anyone else find it creepy to be in love with a movie star? :p

h00t_h00t
02-27-2006, 05:48 PM
Romantic movies are (indirectly) the most enjoyable, afterall you get "some" after watching one with a girl. ;)

If you are really homophobic you have to make do with horrors which rely on cowardly women.

ZeTurbo
02-27-2006, 10:11 PM
I'm a little late getting into this thread....I am madly in love with Rachel and have not seen the notebook...I don't suppose she has any nude shots does she??
no nude shots. BUT there is a wet t shirt scene....yummy