PDA

View Full Version : The Koenigsegg CCR Pics - High Res

toyota_trevor
03-03-2004, 10:22 AM
Here are a few The Koenigsegg CCR pictures I have stumbled upon today, enjoy.

silverhawk
03-03-2004, 01:54 PM
this car looks amazing. ive seen the koenigsegg cc8s with which i fell in love with. but the CCR looks better even though they didnt change the body design much. lets hope it has a better engine that the cc8s

carlover
03-03-2004, 02:37 PM
this car looks amazing. ive seen the koenigsegg cc8s with which i fell in love with. but the CCR looks better even though they didnt change the body design much. lets hope it has a better engine that the cc8s

What's wrong with the CC8S engine? As far as I know it powered the CC8S convertible to the title of being the fastest convertible ever.

toyota_trevor
03-03-2004, 04:31 PM
What's wrong with the CC8S engine? As far as I know it powered the CC8S convertible to the title of being the fastest convertible ever.

I dont think there is anything wrong with the CCS8 engine, just that it is improved upon within the CCR model. The horsepower differences are 655 bhp for the CCS8 model and 806 bhp for the new and improved CCR. The 0-60 time of the CCS8 was 3.5, and the CCR is estimated at 3.2. Not a terribly large increase, but still impressive. What is more amazing is the estimated quarter mile time of 9 seconds flat. Where do I sign again?

carlover
03-03-2004, 05:08 PM
I dont think there is anything wrong with the CCS8 engine, just that it is improved upon within the CCR model. The horsepower differences are 655 bhp for the CCS8 model and 806 bhp for the new and improved CCR. The 0-60 time of the CCS8 was 3.5, and the CCR is estimated at 3.2. Not a terribly large increase, but still impressive. What is more amazing is the estimated quarter mile time of 9 seconds flat. Where do I sign again?

I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Silverhawk who said
lets hope it has a better engine that the cc8s