PDA

View Full Version : Murcielago Roadster pics

<AAA-MOD>
03-03-2004, 01:42 PM
not much changed from the Murcielago Barchetta Concept from 2003 (as far as i can tell)

Suka
03-03-2004, 01:50 PM
As far as i can tell those bits have changed from grills in the concept to mesh now, but other than that no nothing has been changed. Bloody beautiful!

cls12vg30
03-04-2004, 11:06 AM
So does this thing even have a roof panel at all? Or is it a matter of "It's going to rain, get it into the garage"? I would imagine it has some sort of removable hardtop, but it must be shaped very strangely, especially the back between the seats.

sl55kleemann
03-04-2004, 12:45 PM
my friend who have the murcielago in my website would buy a barchetta the day it is sold!

<AAA-MOD>
03-04-2004, 09:36 PM
So does this thing even have a roof panel at all? Or is it a matter of "It's going to rain, get it into the garage"? I would imagine it has some sort of removable hardtop, but it must be shaped very strangely, especially the back between the seats.

i doubt that there's any roof. there's plenty of cars out there that are completely roofless. i guess they figure if you can afford the car, you should be smart enough to listen to the local weather reports.