03-04-2004, 09:33 AM
That's not even remotely funny.

Suka
03-04-2004, 09:33 AM
Oh man!

Swissbeatz
03-04-2004, 09:41 AM
That's not even remotely funny.

That's your opinion. It's a forum, it isn't?? You make me loose a reputation point...lol. In fact these reputation points are just real bullshit. It sounds like "Everybody likes my posts, not you" it's really stupid. I'm sorry to say that but that's what it does mean.

Wouter Melissen
03-04-2004, 09:45 AM
You are free to choose what to post here. If you are going to post obnoxious stuff, don't be offended if it's rated negatively.

<AAA-MOD>
03-04-2004, 09:47 AM
Swissbeatz, I think you've just 'exposed' your real personality to all of us. People who may like this type of humour probably have the same sense of humour as you and that's unfortunate. I don't think that's apporiate on a forum either.

360_challenge
03-04-2004, 10:01 AM
:S? what was it about?because you've censored it now

<AAA-MOD>
03-04-2004, 10:05 AM
:S? what was it about?because you've censored it now

we made no insistance that it be removed. Swissbeatz censored it on his own judgement i guess.

360_challenge
03-04-2004, 10:08 AM
we made no insistance that it be removed. Swissbeatz censored it on his own judgement i guess.

ah ok. But i wasn't trying to imply that you guys took it off-sorry

Swissbeatz
03-04-2004, 10:11 AM
Swissbeatz, I think you've just 'exposed' your real personality to all of us.

Man I know that it's your forum, that's Ok. I don't give a **** if you ban me after reading this. But If you ban me please I just want you clear all my last post.
So how can you be sure that I have exposed my personality with this post?? Are you an expert in psychology?? this picture has been taken in http://autoscoop.topcities.com/autoforum/viewtopic.php?t=4485
and in this forum nobody has judged the man who has posted this.
In this forum (UltimatecarPoser) there is a goup of user who think that they can judge the others... I just can laugh cause I use to read this forum when I'm a home and I'm chilling. But since 4 months I have noticed that this forum is becoming a real Bullshit. You have began to ban some users, you have added reputation points ( a real bullshit ), you have added a VIP section ( it doen't work so you have retired it ) all I can say is, if you don't find another topic, another chain of value, your website will not survive. I know that you need money for your project. Take a look at your users, they all have around 15 and 18 years old. Do you think that they can pay a cotisation?? I not sure.

What's the point?? I'm coming. You told that I have exposed my real personality. lol let me tell you that you are wrong. In this forum I'm talking with teenagers who thinks that they know everythings about race,luxury and sport cars. If you wnat to see my real personality go to BMWM5 board and you will discover who I am really. So stop judging people, you are not a judge just a webmaster.

That's what I want to say. And think about your chain of value if you want your website to surive.

<AAA-MOD>
03-04-2004, 10:31 AM
You told that I have exposed my real personality. lol let me tell you that you are wrong. In this forum I'm talking with teenagers who thinks that they know everythings about race,luxury and sport cars. If you wnat to see my real personality go to BMWM5 board and you will discover who I am really. So stop judging people, you are not a judge just a webmaster.

then why post it? i honestly haven't read too many of your posts, but this one had impact, therefore i made a judgement of your character based on it. are you calling yourself two-faced then? if that's not your usual style, then be more consistent with your 'usual' style. you're gonna get judged in this world in all aspects of life, whether you like it or not.

you decided to post something that in my opinion was not humourous. that's my opinion, you posted yours.

Swissbeatz
03-04-2004, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=<AAA-MOD>]are you calling yourself two-faced then? if that's not your usual style, then be more consistent with your 'usual' style. you're gonna get judged in this world in all aspects of life, whether you like it or not.
QUOTE]

Thanks for the advise, I know that I will be judge in the world in all aspect of my life. I know that. I don't want to give you my life style but what I can say to you is that I own an Import-Export company who makes a lot of money you know, I'm trading with the Asian like the American or whatever, I got many customers and they are all loyals.I'm in this business since 3 years. So I know how to be with GOOD people.
That's right I got 2 faces in this forum. I though it was a forum like others but I have discovered that I were talking with young adolescents, how can I be my self with young people who always thinks that they know everythings??? lol sorry but it's impossible.
And when I saw that you have added the donation system, I was like...wow what is it...
I can affirm that you don't know who is your members and you don't know where you are going with your website.
You need some marketing skills guy.

Wouter Melissen
03-04-2004, 10:58 AM
What does what you do for a living have to do with your sense of humour or taste? Running my own company does not stop from having my own opinion. Your buying a membership in the future should have nothing to do with how you like either Rob or me, but how you like the product we have to offer. Claiming to run a business yourself you should know that keeping business and pleasure separate is a pure must.

UK CARS
03-04-2004, 11:21 AM
oh dear.

Swissbeatz
03-04-2004, 11:32 AM
What does what you do for a living have to do with your sense of humour or taste? Running my own company does not stop from having my own opinion. Your buying a membership in the future should have nothing to do with how you like either Rob or me, but how you like the product we have to offer. Claiming to run a business yourself you should know that keeping business and pleasure separate is a pure must.

Your customers must be happy. That's the satisfaction. If your customer don't like you. You can be sure that they will not buy what you are offering, believe me they will not. So you must be neutral, or I notice taht you are not.
I have nothing against you and your friend. But you need to pay attention to what is happening on your website. I think and I'm sure that you plan to add a pay subscription to this forum. So you must discover where the potential customers are. Your reputation system is not very good, you need to perform that, cause there are just a bunch of users who can gives points to others and it's distinguishing good and regular users. Personaly I'm one of the first users of this forum and I know that I'm a potential customer. I have noticed that others first users like me don't use to come in your forum. And you know why?? read all threads, pay attention at this forum and you will understand.

Wouter Melissen
03-04-2004, 12:02 PM
These forums are not really part of what I do, I just offer this space for my customers to discuss cars. What I do can be found on the main page, with the Geneva show review as a great example. In my reviews I try to be as objective as possible.

The forums are a community and I see myself as an ordinary member. I would have taken offense at what you posted, wherever you would have posted it.

Swissbeatz
03-04-2004, 12:31 PM
oops excuse me I have lost a reputation point... lol

360_challenge
03-04-2004, 01:24 PM
Not trying to intrude but maybe you just have to realise that what you find funny others may possibly find offensive and crude. A joke about homosexuality can be seen just as bad as a joke about racism. And if you're willing and allowed to post that "joke" ,whatever it be, others are capable and allowed to post thier opinion on it. Whether they take offence to it or not may influence what they say in that reply.In general ,you have to be more careful with what you write in a forum where different people are allowed to see what you say.

henk4
03-04-2004, 01:28 PM
this picture has been taken in http://autoscoop.topcities.com/autoforum/viewtopic.php?t=4485
and in this forum nobody has judged the man who has posted this.

I took the trouble of checking this link. The "joke" is very funny, but you should learn to read Dutch because as a response there is also a post whereby it is explained that scientifically the story is impossible. I am curious to learn more about your import and export business, what products are involved? I presume that drug traficking also qualifies as import and export business, and people involved in that tend to have a preference for driving German cars of certain brands. This of course is purely suggesting of course, because you must certainly be a citizen of high moral standards, otherwise you would not have posted the story that started this thread. (Weren't you complaining about the quality of the threads?)

Falcon500
03-05-2004, 02:28 AM
It wasnt that long ago that i enjoyed a great conversation with you swissbeatz and i even made the comment "where did your reputation go?"....wellithink we answerd this queastion....the part i dislike about all you wrote that hasnt been brushed upon yet is your comment about teenagers who know nothing....i have not pretended to know anything abovemy means...i know a bit about aussie cars i know a bit about v8 super cars...i know a little about american cars...and in case you havent noticed on the subject of asain cars and euro cars unless i am educated in the field or have been told something they are usually queastions as i am curious andwilling to learn and nearly all the time iam quite glad to be proven wrong....better then quoteing the wrong thing now isnt it?
And it might seem i am picking on you but you arnt wrong some teenagers (and i am by no means pointing the finger) do act like that but i found it rather scarce in these forums and i view it a great injustice to say that and someof the things you have said in this thread.

Matt
03-05-2004, 08:29 AM
Oh soory, I wouldn't offense you, I'm really sorry. I apologize. I'm talking about a bush of users in this forum I can't write the names. I have noticed that you want learn more about cars. I was not thinking about you. I apologize once again.

You just proved again what your problem is. You don't think before you post. If you want the quality of the posts, the quality of the members, the quality of the forums to improve, then perhaps you should start with yourself. I have found the quality of the members and the quality of the posting to be well above the quality of other car forums. I have also found that the average age of the members here is well above other car forums. Try looking around a bit before posting. You posted something that I personally find offensive. You posted something that obviously NOBODY else agreed was funny. Otherwise you would not have lost reputation points and you certainly wouldn't have had the posted responses you've read above. The problem lies with you, not with everyone else. In this thread, a group of people have explained, in a calm and mature manner, why your post was offensive and inappropriate. In this thread, you responded by personally attacking each of them, their site, their jobs. Which sounds more immature?

crisis
03-07-2004, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE=<AAA-MOD>]I though it was a forum like others but I have discovered that I were talking with young adolescents, how can I be my self with young people who always thinks that they know everythings??? lol sorry but it's impossible.
Some of the younger members here actually do know quite a lot about certain subjects. Bragging about your alleged business will not strenghten your argument. Being a business person does not raise you credibilty or relfect any strength of character. As Henk points out there a millions of business people who are shonky or downright criminals. It is of little wonder you dont like the rep points. Your posts reflect your rating. I have looked at other car sites and not bothered returning. There are plenty of dumb comments here but if you look for them, there ar eplenty of interesting and amusing threads as well. There are also some very interesting and intelligent people of all ages. Most of them have more than 4 rep points.

megotmea7
03-07-2004, 05:25 PM
There are also some very interesting and intelligent people of all ages. Most of them have more than 4 rep points.
lol ouch... :eek: