PDA

View Full Version : 550M chop

360_challenge
03-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Ok,this is my first chop and yes,its nowhere near as good as Painterrrs or Batmobile's or many of you out there.I saw all of yours so i thought i would try my own.The original was a 550Maranello, and i turned it into this.I really need advice on how to improve it,any suggestions?

carlover
03-04-2004, 02:33 PM
That's really good but kinda small. Better than my first chop anyway. :o The main way to get better at photoshop is to PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! There is also some tutorials online. But you have to be willing to search for them (harder than it seems).

360_challenge
03-04-2004, 02:59 PM
That's really good but kinda small. Better than my first chop anyway. :o The main way to get better at photoshop is to PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! There is also some tutorials online. But you have to be willing to search for them (harder than it seems).

thanks.I made it smaller than most because i figured if i made alot of mistakes they would be harder to see and point out :p.I will practise, so far i have started a few more.

SPHFerrari
03-04-2004, 04:31 PM
the way u did that wavy isht is awsome. really really good for a first chop. also nice job on the new paintjob