PDA

View Full Version : Don't be a loser! Become a Republican!

Matt
02-14-2006, 09:56 PM
LOL! Cracked me up!

http://www.thefrown.com/frowners/becomerepublican.swf

NuclearCrap
02-14-2006, 10:13 PM
ROFL!!! :D :D :D

Nice find. :D :D

2ndclasscitizen
02-15-2006, 01:56 AM
that's great, i love it!

"Your soul is ours"

Spastik_Roach
02-15-2006, 02:24 AM
Go america!

junaman
02-15-2006, 02:31 AM
Good Morning USA
I got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day
The sun in the sky has a smile on his face
And it's shining to salute to the American race.
Oh boy, it's well to say:
"Good Morning USA."

Matra et Alpine
02-15-2006, 05:49 AM
Clasic find, Matt :D

Page 5 explains a lot !!!!!!!!!!

Pando
02-15-2006, 04:59 PM
LOL! :D That was great! Funny and scary! :)

edit:

Good Morning USA
I got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day
The sun in the sky has a smile on his face
And it's shining to salute to the American race.
Oh boy, it's well to say:
"Good Morning USA."One of the top 3 animated series at the moment... :D Stan the man is the man.

mhaire
02-15-2006, 05:26 PM
That's some funny shit!!

my porsche
02-15-2006, 05:50 PM
that was quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever seen...could it be any more biased, whiny and untrue?

Matra et Alpine
02-15-2006, 05:53 PM
that was quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever seen...could it be any more biased, whiny and untrue?
OMFG ^^^^ THAT ^^^^ is even FUNNIER :D :D :D :D :D :D

werty
02-15-2006, 06:06 PM
it could've if Matra had made it;)

ZING!

my porsche
02-15-2006, 06:32 PM
we don't act that way...maybe conservatives in the UK are different, i dont know...but none of the people i know or people that i know my parents know act like that, and thats almost all republicans

Matra et Alpine
02-15-2006, 07:20 PM
we don't act that way...maybe conservatives in the UK are different, i dont know...but none of the people i know or people that i know my parents know act like that, and thats almost all republicans
So you are saygin you have never heard of ONE republican who acted like ANY of the statements in that ?
Hell I can think of a few and I've not met 1/10th the American you have :D

Matra et Alpine
02-15-2006, 07:24 PM
it could've if Matra had made it;)

ZING!
Page 3 :D

or http://www.thefrown.com/player.php?/wearerobots/geekbot see you DID make one :D

Niko_Fx
02-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Great stuff!

my porsche
02-15-2006, 08:08 PM
So you are saygin you have never heard of ONE republican who acted like ANY of the statements in that ?
Hell I can think of a few and I've not met 1/10th the American you have :D
i guess it depends where yuo are and what circles you're initiated into :p

Matra et Alpine
02-15-2006, 08:20 PM
i guess it depends where yuo are and what circles you're initiated into :p
Possibly explains the skewed view you have then :D

Why are you acting like a kid and sticking your tongue out ????

Spastik_Roach
02-15-2006, 11:14 PM

Come on fellow American. Let us not waste our anger on whiney liberals, but instead go quail shooting! Who knows, I might even kill you properly today! :D

Sorry Colin :D

henk4
02-16-2006, 01:18 AM
The next cartoon war is apparently looming round the corner.

Luciferous
02-16-2006, 04:01 AM
Republicans, the new master race. Everything is the Muslims fault. George Bush should release a book called Mein Texas.

R34GTR
02-16-2006, 09:20 AM
If someone found one of these sites about liberals people would be all over the guy who posted it and start going berserk, but considering it's about taking the piss about republicans it's all good. so it seems :(

Matt
02-16-2006, 09:23 AM
If someone found one of these sites about liberals people would be all over the guy who posted it and start going berserk, but considering it's about taking the piss about republicans it's all good. so it seems :(

At least you understand it.

henk4
02-16-2006, 09:23 AM

you are welcome to post a "democratic" equivalent if you can find it:)

Matra et Alpine
02-16-2006, 09:38 AM
Not true.

Most of us ridicule those deserving it at all times.

It's is bias that suggests otherwise :D

my porsche
02-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Possibly explains the skewed view you have then :D

Why are you acting like a kid and sticking your tongue out ????
what skewed view? bush is lord, daddy is god, i shoot stuff all the time, i hate muslims, i hate all other races except white, im inbred, im retarded, im a homophobe, i live in a single wide trailer, terrorists hate freedom and all that jazz

[disclaimer: none of the above is true.]

the fact is, and what i was saying, it all depends on which group of conservatives you are introduced to, my parents and their friends would generally be (from the link) the guy holding one martini, whereas some of the people you might have been introduced to (from your travels to Louisiana, as far as i know) would be more the guy with the gun. those are the people who give conservatives a bad name :(

and henk, yes i think cartoons are the new bombs, they at least seem to be stirring just as much protest at least :rolleyes:

Matra et Alpine
02-16-2006, 02:56 PM
[disclaimer: none of the above is true.]
Hmmm, we;ve had some heated debates in teh pasot that I wasn't so sure !!

the fact is, and what i was saying, it all depends on which group of conservatives you are introduced to, my parents and their friends would generally be (from the link) the guy holding one martini, whereas some of the people you might have been introduced to (from your travels to Louisiana, as far as i know) would be more the guy with the gun. those are the people who give conservatives a bad name :(
The point about PARODY in humour is that it trakes all the worst and puts it in one place.
It doens't mean that every element has to be present in every person in the real world.
I suspect another example of humour not being understood in our fellow English-speakers :D

Spastik_Roach
02-16-2006, 11:46 PM
what skewed view? bush is lord, daddy is god, i shoot stuff all the time, i hate muslims, i hate all other races except white, im inbred, im retarded, im a homophobe, i live in a single wide trailer, terrorists hate freedom and all that jazz

You evil person! :D

my porsche
02-17-2006, 02:46 PM
the king of the fight against misquotation and taking things out of context...has just...taken something out of context...oh lordy, someone get the defribulator

Spastik_Roach
03-03-2006, 01:29 AM
I never said i was telling the truth!