PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Ferrari F430 Challenge Stradale Chop

6speed
02-15-2006, 12:01 PM
I will bet money that it will look pretty close to this. It's a simple chop, just want an opinion.

Mods: CF Air splitter
New front intakes
New side skirts
Raised Fender scoop
Darkened Headlights
Anthracite Rims
Challenge stripes

Just a simple chop.

Evil Ewok
02-15-2006, 01:13 PM
I like it all except the raised fender scoops. It catches to much eye I think. But other than that it's pretty hott.

SolidStradale
02-15-2006, 02:41 PM
One thing I don't like on that car or the 360 CS is that damn white strpie that runs down the middle of the car. It just ruins it.

02-15-2006, 02:50 PM
I will bet money that it will look pretty close to this. It's a simple chop, just want an opinion.

Mods: CF Air splitter
New front intakes
New side skirts
Raised Fender scoop
Darkened Headlights
Anthracite Rims
Challenge stripes

Just a simple chop.nice one! when i first saw the image i thought you wanted somebody to put the mods on it and that was an original pic!

eclipse360
02-15-2006, 03:29 PM
sorry no.. it doesnt look good. front air intakes are hideous. you could at least make the side mirrors with carbon fiber.

Street_Dreamer
02-15-2006, 04:28 PM
sorry no.. it doesnt look good. front air intakes are hideous. you could at least make the side mirrors with carbon fiber.
you are SO wrong my friend. it looks good, it works brilliantly, and it doesn't have to have Carbon Fiber coz it might not look that great with the rest of the car... brilliant job 6speed, love it all (cept the intakes... :() brilliant job tho, v well executed

NSXType-R
02-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Looks good!!

eclipse360
02-15-2006, 05:23 PM
you are SO wrong my friend. it looks good, it works brilliantly, and it doesn't have to have Carbon Fiber coz it might not look that great with the rest of the car... brilliant job 6speed, love it all (cept the intakes... :() brilliant job tho, v well executed

Cmon are you serious? Brillant job? He said it was a simple p-shop. There's nothing to get excited about.

What are you talking about carbon Fiber side mirrors doesnt fit with the car? I just thought that it was something easy to pshop to make it look more like a CS and Im pretty sure it the F430CS will have CF side mirrors.

No offense for your pshop 6speed. I just dont think the F430Cs will look like this with those giant rectangle intakes. The rest is not bad tho

Rockefella
02-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Cmon are you serious? Brillant job? He said it was a simple p-shop. There's nothing to get excited about.

What are you talking about carbon Fiber side mirrors doesnt fit with the car? I just thought that it was something easy to pshop to make it look more like a CS and Im pretty sure it the F430CS will have CF side mirrors.

No offense for your pshop 6speed. I just dont think the F430Cs will look like this with those giant rectangle intakes. The rest is not bad tho
No need to defend your position on how bad the chop is. At least he tried, and none of us are sure of the future CS so telling him he needs CF wing-mirrors is subjective.

6speed
02-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Thanx for all the good words guys. It's only my third chop.

250 GTO
02-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Nice chop 6speed!

Street_Dreamer
02-17-2006, 01:26 PM

1) the chop doesn't need to be extensive to be brilliant...
2) u don't know if the CS will have Carbon Fiber side mirrors, even if it does it's likely they'll be painted over, so they'll look normal :p