PDA

View Full Version : Mr_Excel in the place.

Mr_Excel
03-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Word up y'all. I come from Montreal, I have discovered this forum yesterday and I hope I will like it. I'm here to share nice pics and good tips. I ain't got a car but I plan to buy a new one in 2004 january.
So now I can begin to share pics ....

UK CARS
03-05-2004, 12:16 PM
If you joined in march how can you plan to buy a car in january?

wat a natter mate....

Suka
03-05-2004, 12:23 PM
I was just about to ask the same thing!

Matra et Alpine
03-05-2004, 12:26 PM
Me too :)
Guess if you sign up to his pyramid, he'll tell us.
Please remove the ad, Mr Excel :)

Mr_Excel
03-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Me too :)
Guess if you sign up to his pyramid, he'll tell us.
Please remove the ad, Mr Excel :)

Wow you are agressives. It's a mistake I would say 2005 it's logic I can't rewind the time... use your brain.

And Mr. Matra, this is not a pyramid like you said. Do you know this compagny?? Ok I think you just want to say: N***** this forum is not for you... Am I wrong?? Damn, that's my first day in this forum . What's the issue? I'm in Excel Telecommunication and it's my life, you do what u want and me too. I don't want you to join this compagny. And I have never said a such thing.

Egg Nog
03-05-2004, 03:14 PM
Wow you are agressives. It's a mistake I would say 2005 it's logic I can't rewind the time... use your brain.

And Mr. Matra, this is not a pyramid like you said. Do you know this compagny?? Ok I think you just want to say: Nigger this forum is not for you... Am I wrong?? Damn, that's my first day in this forum . What's the issue? I'm in Excel Telecommunication and it's my life, you do what u want and me too. I don't want you to join this compagny. And I have never said a such thing.

You are unbeleivebly close to being banned. Behave yourself.

Mr_Excel
03-05-2004, 03:52 PM
You are unbeleivebly close to being banned. Behave yourself.

Give the reason, please I need to know why I'm close to be banned?? Have I injured someone?? no. Have I made the advertising of a business or something like that?? No. So tell me why.

Matra et Alpine
03-05-2004, 04:08 PM

And Mr. Matra, this is not a pyramid like you said. Do you know this compagny??
Yep, go here .... http://edumacation.com/ExcelTelComment2
When everyone has the cheapest call service, how do the last ones signed up recover their money ?
I don't want to drag the MANY web references their are to Excel slamming people, double-billing calls and recruiting. But it's public domain.
I don't want to say anymore on that subject.

Ok I think you just want to say: N***** this forum is not for you... Am I wrong??
You are well wrong and I suspect you will receive a SEVERE reprimand from the moderators for using the N-word.
It might even mean a ban - I hope not as a warngin should suffice.

Damn, that's my first day in this forum . What's the issue? I'm in Excel Telecommunication and it's my life, you do what u want and me too. I don't want you to join this compagny. And I have never said a such thing.
You're the one that was 'selling' the excel web site in your sig :)
I just asked you to remove it.

In a second response I made a JOKE - that's why the smiley was there.

I'm glad to see your new sig and hope to enjoy discussing cars.
I do like the new sig BTW.