PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion about Africa.

Mr_Excel
03-05-2004, 10:51 AM
I'm just curious to read what you think about this continent and the cars other there. Do you think there are luxurious cars or not and more... Ferraris, Lambo and more...
Just curious, don't be shy.

360_challenge
03-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Well, Laraki is from Morocco which is in africa and both the Fulgura and Borak seem reasonable.Though i dont think there are many other african countries that produce or design cars that are regarded well

UK CARS
03-05-2004, 11:41 AM
Mabey in south Africa but most defininatly not in the poor countries.
Gangs have toyota pick ups with about ten terrorists in the back with
Ak-47s, and in the safari Land rover defenders.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-05-2004, 02:36 PM
the Laraki Fulgura is frickin sweet!
i think Africa is a cool continent and i would like to go visiting, but aren't there a lot of civil wars?

Egg Nog
03-05-2004, 03:12 PM
I love Africa... only ever been to southern parts of it, though I'd love to visit Morocco some day. :)

I lived in Swaziland for 8 months when I was younger... that's where my adopted sister is from.

Mr_Excel
03-05-2004, 04:05 PM
I love Africa... only ever been to southern parts of it, though I'd love to visit Morocco some day. :)

I lived in Swaziland for 8 months when I was younger... that's where my adopted sister is from.

Definitely the most open minded in this forum I bet. I thought you were a strange man. But it isn't the case.
Africa is poor but it's a really nice continent. Except wars and aids, we got a lot of nice things. The happiness, the sun and the sea.
We got nices cars too. The government of my country has ordered 5 Maybach 57 and 10 Mercedes S600 last year. The Maybach has not been shiped for the moment. In Brazzaville my neighbor has a Lamborghini Murciélago and a BMW 760il. There is nice cars in downtown too.
There is a lot of rich people other there but poor people too. That's Africa, a land of differences

Misho
03-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Since I am typing this while sitting in africa, i have to say its a nice place !! :)
its a very diverse continent, with some very rich prople and some extremely poor people. so u get to see nice cars, but kinda rarely and in select places.
as for the civil wars, that is an issue in many countries, but that doesnt mean that africa is an unsafe place.

Niko_Fx
03-05-2004, 05:41 PM
I saw pictures of South Africa and it looks really nice, I once met a guy from there and he was a really nice person. Also I would like to go to Egypt to see the pyramids. And well I don't know much about it but I'm sure there are some beautiful countries in Africa besides those two.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-05-2004, 07:48 PM
once i think about it, there are civil wars fought in the southern part of North America too, as well as many poor people. anyway, i've watched some of the Globe Trekker shows about Africa and it looks very neat, maybe someday i will race in the Dakar rally :D

Falcon500
03-06-2004, 01:49 AM
Africa seems like a neat place too live! I doubt id visit but i would enjoy it if i did....and also not to mention you got some very interesting cors like the ford capri Perana the worlds only factory v8 capri and the sierra XR8 with an australian built 302 clevland v8. And there were also some very interesting holdens which were usually badged chevs or vauxalls that you got.

fpv_gtho
03-06-2004, 02:08 AM
i think for the most part, africa's a great tourist location. youve got the sphynx and the pyramids in egypt. not to mention the Nile that you could just take a trip down and the vast savannah's filled with wildlife to see.

regarding cars though, i dont think they get jipped out of some cars that we do, possibly cause i believe theyre LHD which is a big thing thats stops alot of cars getting here