PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks this is funny?

UK CARS
03-06-2004, 04:29 AM
hahehahe :D

interagation. the yanky way!!!!

EvilPaladin
03-06-2004, 05:31 AM
It's more stupid than funny.

henk4
03-06-2004, 06:11 AM
hahehahe :D

interagation. the yanky way!!!!

There is probably also a version with Tony Blair in the same role?

Zambia
03-06-2004, 06:22 AM
Ha who would in there right mind vote :confused: for this man?

cls12vg30
03-06-2004, 09:18 AM
I would, I did, and I will.

henk4
03-06-2004, 09:29 AM
I would, I did, and I will.

Read Moore

Batmobile_Turbo
03-06-2004, 11:38 AM
i think it's hilarious :D

bige321786
03-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Read Moore? Moore is a bumbling, fat, idiot. And I don't just say that because he's a liberal. He appeals to peoples emotions but does no number crunching, little research, and makes himself look like an idiot to anyone who knows anything.
People praised his movie Bowling for Columbine but it miserably failed to even take a look at the issue of gun control in America in a serious, self doubting light. GUNS must equal BAD, so if the conservative republicans would like to have a gun in their house for protection, that must mean they are BAD. Wrong.
Why didn't Michael Moore report the fact that in America alone, nearly 450 rapes A DAY are prevented from a woman carrying a concealed gun?
Guns protect the innocent from those who will do them harm. Over half of the attempted arm robberies in American liquor and convenient stores were prevented BECAUSE the cashier had a concealed weapon under the desk.
The people who will do harm with a gun will do so REGARDLESS of however difficult you make it to get the weapon. Stricter gun laws do NOT make a country safer.

If you're going to read, why not pick up Ann Coulter's Treason or Slander as well. Then decide for yourself. Do not just blindly accept what the liberally biased media and your college professors tell you.

UK CARS
03-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Hey guys i was only having a laugh i didnt want people to fall out
and if i was in the same room as saddam ( mad ass! backwards ) i would kick the s**t out of ;) him.

henk4
03-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Do not just blindly accept what the liberally biased media and your college professors tell you.

I finished my university studies more than 25 years ago.

Matra et Alpine
03-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Read Moore? Moore is a bumbling, fat, idiot.
Yep, he's a journalist.

Worse, he's a sensationalist journalist.

That to some people makes HIM bad.
But you cannot avoid the awakending it had at some companies.

As reported over here K-Mart have stopped carrying bullets after his approach to them on camera. To some that is seen as a victory.

For every statistic about how many offences guns STOP, the vast majority of statistics in North America are on the offences using guns.

I just wanted to add that as a slight balance for those who've not delved deeper.
But this is a car forum and we like to share our differences.
Each person SHOULD read both books cited to see the diversity of views that exist in the USA. So often local press may not show both sides.

crisis
03-07-2004, 05:07 PM
Why didn't Michael Moore report the fact that in America alone, nearly 450 rapes A DAY are prevented from a woman carrying a concealed gun?
Where does that fact come from? I agree Moore is a bleeding heart. I saw bowling for Columbine. Removing ammo from KMart was a good result. (I was shocked that a place like that would sell such ammo). I still think he is a bit of an idealist but he does get off his arse and do something about what he believes in. The gun debate was done elsewhere on this site however.