PDA

View Full Version : Amazing chopped Enzo. wow

UK CARS
03-07-2004, 03:02 AM
i really wish i did this, but i carnt do anything like this, i am perthetic.

eros
03-07-2004, 04:19 AM
what are you thinking to do this this is the worst thing ever this is a enzo you don't mass whit it it's a god you don't chang it you must adore it it is absolutly stunning and then you made this of it and you are proud of it i could hate you . :mad:

UK CARS
03-07-2004, 06:36 AM
what are you thinking to do this this is the worst thing ever this is a enzo you don't mass whit it it's a god you don't chang it you must adore it it is absolutly stunning and then you made this of it and you are proud of it i could hate you . :mad:

I dont mean the car is any better looking, its the way the person has chopped it, looks real.

SPHFerrari
03-07-2004, 07:13 AM
looks like he took the interior of the Porsche Carrera GT

Matt
03-07-2004, 07:37 AM

Holy crap. Use periods and commas - PLEASE.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 09:45 AM
you are an idiot, he already said that he himself did NOT do it. Plus, you are an idiot because you think Ferarri are gods among cars and if anyone tunes or chops one, you condemn them to an early grave. get smarter.

racerx
03-07-2004, 01:22 PM
If you look closely it looks like this is just a model. I think someone just took a model Enzo and took the roof off. Just look at the ground around it, those rocks in the road would be huge if this was to scale.

UK CARS
03-07-2004, 01:25 PM
If you look closely it looks like this is just a model. I think someone just took a model Enzo and took the roof off. Just look at the ground around it, those rocks in the road would be huge if this was to scale.

yes that could be the case........... :eek:

Mustang
03-07-2004, 02:33 PM

thats what i thaught if you look at the size of the different parts of tarmac they look huge compared to the car.

Deckard
03-07-2004, 03:02 PM
It's a model, no question!

You can tell especially by the 'fuzzyness' of the shadow line. If it was a real, at the distance (to the car) that the photo was taken the shadow line would be 'sharp'.