PDA

View Full Version : Geneva threads?

TVR IS KING
02-28-2006, 11:06 PM
Generally, on a site such as this, I would expect at least a thread or two about the Geneva Motor Show!
There isnt yet...and the shows open! Im anxious to see whats going on...
Where are they?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Cyco
02-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Its been on the front page for 3 days

TVR IS KING
02-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Yeah thats a good point..I got emailed about it as well.
But I still thought there would be picture threads or something...and that Spyker D12 isnt there.
Also I dont think the pictures are from the show....

Sauc3
02-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Yeah thats a good point..I got emailed about it as well.
But I still thought there would be picture threads or something...and that Spyker D12 isnt there.
Also I dont think the pictures are from the show....
Actually there's quite a few threads, floating around already, not specifically pictures of the cars whilst at the show, but there are plenty pictures of the cars that are exhibited. Usually I find the hide-out a better source for information, it usually contains more of it than the European section.

TVR IS KING
03-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Theres no general ones...theres one about skoda, peugeot and mini...but none about the show.

Wouter Melissen
03-01-2006, 03:00 AM
I'm here in Geneva right now working on our report, which should be online in a few hours with plenty of high resolution images of all the releases.

Vaigra
03-01-2006, 03:15 AM
Theres no general ones...theres one about skoda, peugeot and mini...but none about the show.I'm posting any images from Geneva in their specific car threads. If you've got a specific car from Geneva you want images of, let me know and I'll see if I have any.

TVR IS KING
03-01-2006, 03:17 AM
Awesome Wouter, good to know something like that is coming along. It will be on tomorrow when I wake up then :)
Vaigra too...Specific car? I'd say...the Koeniggseg CCX of course...I dont really know what is there. Could you post a short list here?
I just found a Hideout thread for the Spyker so thats sorted...
:)

jones.dk
03-01-2006, 06:47 AM
I believe the show is from the 2nd-12th of march..

Rijoh
03-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Yesterday and today are the press days (I think)...

Look what I found at the official website of the autoshow:
http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/premieres/index2.php?idIndex=5340&idContent=45947

The 599 does look a bit too much like the Corvette C6:rolleyes:

Cyco
03-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Front page new again :D

Great photos guys. Thanks

On a side note - Whoever designed the BMW Z4M please stop - you have to many lines already.