PDA

View Full Version : Rage attack

Nerys
03-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Hi guys! I have to give vent to my rage before I'm burning up. It’s unimaginable, some ****ing wankers kicked at my Alpine’s side mirror. The mirror was very solid so they had to kick so strongly that the mirror destroyed the side window!! That will become very funny 'cause I’m not able to buy the spares at the next corner. If I could get my hands on these bastards I would beat the daylights out of them. Arghhhh. I’m so angry. I had to get rid of this shit, sorry!
Have a nice time - Your boiling Melanie - http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/angry/118.gif

Clique
03-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Yeh use to happen alot in my old area... Kids use to go down hills on their bikes kicking down side mirrors... It stopped when we left the area...

d-quik
03-04-2006, 04:21 PM
words can not describe

Nerys
03-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Yeh use to happen alot in my old area... Kids use to go down hills on their bikes kicking down side mirrors... It stopped when we left the area...

I don't understand how they enjoy this when they do such things. :(

Clique
03-04-2006, 04:34 PM
I know.... i suppose it would be 'fun' if you could see the owner's reaction but if you cant then whats the point?...

Rockefella
03-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Most of the time, they don't drive and have no appreciation in the amount of time and money it takes to repair such things, let alone the loss in 'drive-ability' w/ a missing side mirror.

Zytek_Fan
03-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi guys! I have to give vent to my rage before I'm burning up. It’s unimaginable, some ****ing wankers kicked at my Alpine’s side mirror. The mirror was very solid so they had to kick so strongly that the mirror destroyed the side window!! That will become very funny 'cause I’m not able to buy the spares at the next corner. If I could get my hands on these bastards I would beat the daylights out of them. Arghhhh. I’m so angry. I had to get rid of this shit, sorry!
Have a nice time - Your boiling Melanie - http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/angry/118.gif
Will your insurance be able to take care of it?

Zytek_Fan
03-04-2006, 06:51 PM
I say launch a crusade against car beating wankers http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/knights/016.gifhttp://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/knights/001.gif

Spastik_Roach
03-04-2006, 06:51 PM
What wankers, its gunna be damned hard finding a replacement for that I presume!

Zytek_Fan
03-04-2006, 06:55 PM
If you find the wankers do this http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/violent/033.gif

bmwpower
03-04-2006, 09:08 PM
yea man vandalizing is soc rap, there was an atricle i remeber a while back in the Toronto Star, the editor's friend had saved for years to get his dream car, a yellow boxster, then a few weeks later when it was parked a bunch of kids took their knives ti the top ripping it to shreds and costing the guy an extra 6K to repair, which the insurance couldn't cover..people are bastrards

Zytek_Fan
03-04-2006, 10:45 PM
yea man vandalizing is soc rap, there was an atricle i remeber a while back in the Toronto Star, the editor's friend had saved for years to get his dream car, a yellow boxster, then a few weeks later when it was parked a bunch of kids took their knives ti the top ripping it to shreds and costing the guy an extra 6K to repair, which the insurance couldn't cover..people are bastrards
Since I unfortunately live in a redneck town, if some redneck sees a Porsche or an Audi they have to go beat the shit out of it. And of course everyone (but me) can't say Porsche right :p

Spastik_Roach
03-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Since I unfortunately live in a redneck town, if some redneck sees a Porsche or an Audi they have to go beat the shit out of it. And of course everyone (but me) can't say Porsche right :p

Ah, everyone-but-me-is-an-idiot syndrome strikes again!

henk4
03-05-2006, 01:39 AM
last year the right hand mirror of the UCP-vehicle suffered the same fate. It just hung on the heating cable for the glass. It is very frustrating to see this happening, you go to the police, they write a report and you never hear anything again....

drakkie
03-05-2006, 01:49 AM
Shame on me, i have to admit i once wrecked one :) I was in a fight with a guy, and i hit him so hard he went down and fell into a mirror, resulting in failure of that. not on purpose though :D i 'll get the fire extinguisher ready for the flaming :p

henk4
03-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Shame on me, i have to admit i once wrecked one :) I was in a fight with a guy, and i hit him so hard he went down and fell into a mirror, resulting in failure of that. not on purpose though :D i 'll get the fire extinguisher ready for the flaming :p

because I don't think you went to see the owner of the car and paid for the damage......

drakkie
03-05-2006, 02:12 AM
because I don't think you went to see the owner of the car and paid for the damage......

since it was a german car no :D The bastards kept singing Schade holland nicht dabei through our town. otherwise i/we would have.

henk4
03-05-2006, 02:27 AM
since it was a german car no :D The bastards kept singing Schade holland nicht dabei through our town. otherwise i/we would have.

you do realise that this thread was started by a German, don't you?

drakkie
03-05-2006, 02:32 AM
you do realise that this thread was started by a German, don't you?

I do and i bravely resist until death :) Lets hope our boys in Orange will do that too this summer :p

henk4
03-05-2006, 02:33 AM
I do and i bravely resist until death :) Lets hope our boys in Orange will do that too this summer :p

eeek, animal soccer instincts:D

:Exige:
03-05-2006, 03:56 AM
If you have trouble replacing that mirror, maybe you should pay a visit to Beaulieu Autojumble here in England this year. You could probably build a whole new Alpine with the "junk" they sell at that event :)

Nerys
03-06-2006, 01:17 AM
It was not: "Ohne Holland fahr'n wir zur WM" ? :D ;)
I guess you can look forward to the summer and enjoy the fact that the germans will be kicked out in high bow in the preliminary round. :rolleyes:

Moin Moin!
I calmed down (at least a little bit). My insurance will pay the window, not the mirror. But that's the main thing. It is possible to repair the mirror.
But I still don't understand (I never will) how one can do such a thing. It’s only a innocent car… *head-shaking*

@:Exige:
That sounds good. :)

aNOBLEman
03-06-2006, 02:09 PM
People that do this are really stupid, but at least my car is sooo crappy that noone will try to do anything to it. :) Although they might try to steal my Pioneer head unit.

Matra et Alpine
03-08-2006, 04:44 AM
Sorry to hear Nerys and sadly Exige you dont' find many Alpine ( or sadly MAtra ) parts at Beauliea :(

Nerys, I *DO* have a spare A610 right hand mirror if it helps. I dont' think they're the same but it's sitting here...

kingofthering
03-08-2006, 08:12 AM
since we are talking about vandalism, this reminds me of the time some mentally unstable woman ripped the 3-pointed star off my mother's 190e. she didn't pull it off, she bent and snappedthe star off.

Rockefella
03-08-2006, 08:43 AM
since we are talking about vandalism, this reminds me of the time some mentally unstable woman ripped the 3-pointed star off my mother's 190e. she didn't pull it off, she bent and snappedthe star off.
Same happened to my dad's 83 300SD. The Star got ripped right out.

Nerys
03-08-2006, 08:54 AM
@Matra: You can never have enough spares for an Alpine :D I can get one (even a red one). I guess I'll buy it. You can never know...

@kingofthering: What a bitch!
Last year some idiots had stolen repeatedly the figure of a mate's jaguar. After this he integrated a razor blade in it :D

kingofthering
03-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Same happened to my dad's 83 300SD. The Star got ripped right out.
whats funny is that it was a gym teacher and she actually left the stem part of the logo on the car.

Piacki_117
03-08-2006, 12:04 PM
argh an Alpine GTA!!!!:( :(