PDA

View Full Version : My First Chop-With Paint

Jesus H. Christ
03-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Well, here's my first chop. Done completely in paint on a 5th generation Corvette Z06. I used Nissan Skyline GT-R wheels, and the spoiler from a Cadillac CTS-V racer, and the air intake from the new 6th generation Corvette. I also removed the door handles, Corvette logo, and a few other parts. If you'd like, I'll post the cars I used for the chop.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 03:38 PM
nice, i'm a paint user also, yours is rough around the edges, but it looks really cool, i think i will try what you did, putting a C6 grille on a C5, great idea.

Jesus H. Christ
03-07-2004, 04:23 PM
nice, i'm a paint user also, yours is rough around the edges, but it looks really cool, i think i will try what you did, putting a C6 grille on a C5, great idea.

Thanks, BmT. I think that through the compression of the thumbnail, it kind of looks like the front end off of the last generation Camaro/Firebird. It is kind of rough. And of course, your version will look a lot better than mine.

elmajul
03-07-2004, 07:59 PM
i'm also a paint user, this is one of the things i've done, i hope you like it

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 08:04 PM
i haven't made one from scratch yet, is it difficult?

Shinobi
03-07-2004, 08:36 PM
You did that in paint, from scratch? That's extremely impressive man, awesome job!

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 09:12 PM
ok, i got to doing my own chop of the same picture.

Jesus H. Christ
03-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Um...BmT, your chop totally outdid mine, but you left a few things off that I did in my chop. I've shown this by circling them in the attachment.

You didn't remove doorhandles, a few lights, the back little black thing, and the front left turn signal light.

Just though I'd point them out. Yours is still better than mine.

challenger
03-08-2004, 03:48 PM
well done batmobile turbo

Mustang
03-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Um...BmT, your chop totally outdid mine, but you left a few things off that I did in my chop. I've shown this by circling them in the attachment.

You didn't remove doorhandles, a few lights, the back little black thing, and the front left turn signal light.

I think that he was just showing you quickly what you can do with the wheels and the spoiler coz they are the worse parts on yours the others u did fine . that is why i think that h didnt bother with those parts that you circled.

elmajul
03-08-2004, 08:05 PM
i haven't made one from scratch yet, is it difficult?
it is not very difficult but you spend a lot of time doing that, imagine me changing from a civic picture to paint and drawing the line perfectly its a little tedious

elmajul
03-08-2004, 08:07 PM
You did that in paint, from scratch? That's extremely impressive man, awesome job!
thanx man, i would like to be a car designer, but my parents dont agree with me so i wouldnt

ace
03-08-2004, 09:22 PM
thanx man, i would like to be a car designer, but my parents dont agree with me so i wouldnt
Dude chase the dream :confused:

Batmobile_Turbo
03-08-2004, 10:55 PM

i had to redo it, so i did all of the stuff you said i missed, and i named it.
the Mako Shark GTR
i didn't take the rear thingy off but i recolored it.