PDA

View Full Version : The Great UCP Saga

mechanixfetch
03-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Here's the idea we all add a line or two to a story that we construct in the end finishing with a totally unique tale. I'll start.

The traffic was the worst I'd ever seen as I crawled along the highway

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 03:57 PM
i decided to get out of my car to stretch seeing as the traffic wasn't moving. Just as i got out a ninja jumped me, so i pulled out my ninja knife.

mechanixfetch
03-07-2004, 04:03 PM
but the rat fink bastard who sold be the knife was a cheat as I saw my ninja knife was made out of rubber

Niko_Fx
03-07-2004, 04:09 PM
But then I saw that the ninja was actually Daniel San from "Karate Kid" who doesn't know how to fight at all

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 04:35 PM
so i kicked his ass and took his wallet which was empty. a nearby cop who was in an old Dodge muscle car saw me and started after me, so i hopped back into my Mustang and headed for the hills, my friend who was inside the car started playing banjo music.

Niko_Fx
03-07-2004, 04:45 PM
The banjo was getting on my nerves so I dicided to kick my friend out of the car, besides, that way the car would be lighter and faster. The cop was right behind me..

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 04:52 PM
The banjo was getting on my nerves so I dicided to kick my friend out of the car, besides, that way the car would be lighter and faster. The cop was right behind me..
just then my car hit a really big bump and i flipped over, the cop started to kick my ass but hen realized that i was his best friend from junior high school, so he said
"hey! my friend...."
that's as far as he got before my other friend hit him with his banjo.

Niko_Fx
03-07-2004, 05:06 PM
Then Batman came along with his batmobile, he said Robin was sick, he had diarrhea so he stayed home. Batman grabbed the cop and dumped him in the river...

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Then Batman came along with his batmobile, he said Robin was sick, he had diarrhea so he stayed home. Batman grabbed the cop and dumped him in the river...
however the cop was secretly the joker, and the main character, the mustang driver, was secretly robin. then robin exclamed "HOLY SH*T BATMAN" as the banjo player sprayed tehm with sleeping gas. the banjo player was secretly the penguin. but Batman had his bat-gas-repellant spray with him, and they got away in the batmobile that batman had just fitted with a Turbo. however the joker was pursuing them.

mechanixfetch
03-07-2004, 05:35 PM
As we were tooling along in the batmobile listening to the calming tunes of flock of seagulls a large canadian goose flew across the street in front of the Batmobile and was sucked into the jet engine and blown out the back in a flameing canadian blaze of glory which rendered the Batmobile's engine useless. Batman started swearing violently about how much the repairs were going to cost and how his mechanic was a snide know-it-all 80 year old man named alfred who did all his mechanical work in a tux. Just then the Penguin and the Joker roared around the corner in the Jokers slammed civic. (get it? Joker=Slammed Civic!!)

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 06:37 PM
As we were tooling along in the batmobile listening to the calming tunes of flock of seagulls a large canadian goose flew across the street in front of the Batmobile and was sucked into the jet engine and blown out the back in a flameing canadian blaze of glory which rendered the Batmobile's engine useless. Batman started swearing violently about how much the repairs were going to cost and how his mechanic was a snide know-it-all 80 year old man named alfred who did all his mechanical work in a tux. Just then the Penguin and the Joker roared around the corner in the Jokers slammed civic. (get it? Joker=Slammed Civic!!)
just then Mr.Bean drove up in his McLaren F1, to give batman and robin a lift. but the jokers civic was just as fast as Mr.Beans F1. :D

Niko_Fx
03-07-2004, 06:41 PM

Batman was double pissed now... he not only had to fix the batmobile but also found out that the joker was a ricer..

Niko_Fx
03-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Then Harry potter came along and said that he had found the sorcerer's stone and the chamber of secrets. But no one really cared so the race between the joker and Mr.Bean continued...

Batmobile_Turbo
03-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Then Harry potter came along and said that he had found the sorcerer's stone and the chamber of secrets. But no one really cared so the race between the joker and Mr.Bean continued...
eventuallt Jeff gordon and Juan Montoya joied the race, they all were playing chicken to see who could stop the closest to a cliff.

mechanixfetch
03-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Wily Coyote just happened to be setting up a trap for the road runner on that paticular cliff when Mr bean The Joker The Penguin, Me, Batman, Jeff Gordon and Juan Montoya raced towards it. Wily Coyote not being the brightest set off his trap thinking that roadrunner had brought his family. The cliff exploded and everything behind the racers fell into a river. Leaving the racers suspended in mid air defying the laws of physics on a very small piece of ground.

IBrake4Rainbows
03-08-2004, 12:28 AM
only JPM realised that if he didn't look down, he would not fall, like in cartoons. so as he raced after me the others took one look down and passed on. wily coyote, still hellbent on revenge for me kickinghis banjo playing half-sisters brothers cousins aunts twin out of the car, decided it might be fun to try the old "potato in the exhaust" trick,but the exaust popped it out, and the potato became a flying projectile, hitting JPM straight between the eyes, and knocking him out cold.

crisis
03-08-2004, 04:23 PM
And then the earth collided with the sun.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-08-2004, 05:09 PM
luckily it was the clone earth that joker made for a joke. and JPM came too exept he had amnesia. so batman rescued them with his bat-anti-cartoon-physics-rescue-spray, and they all climed back up the cliff old Batman style.

Niko_Fx
03-08-2004, 08:21 PM
luckily it was the clone earth that joker made for a joke. and JPM came too exept he had amnesia. so batman rescued them with his bat-anti-cartoon-physics-rescue-spray, and they all climed back up the cliff old Batman style.

The FBI found out that Batman was behind the murder of the banjo playing dude and they decided to follow us. The FBI's car was a Saleen S7. The batmobile was completely damaged so we took Robin's cousin's car a 1854 Geo Metro (With body kit)........

Batmobile_Turbo
03-08-2004, 11:04 PM
The FBI found out that Batman was behind the murder of the banjo playing dude and they decided to follow us. The FBI's car was a Saleen S7. The batmobile was completely damaged so we took Robin's cousin's car a 1854 Geo Metro (With body kit)........
needless to say the banjo player was a clone, and the Geo metro with a body kit had an airplane engine in it.

Misho
03-09-2004, 07:12 AM
so to get hints on how to fix his batmobile, batman asked for some help from his friends on the UCP forums, where his nickname is

NoOne
03-09-2004, 09:54 AM
funny ... not HAHA funny but in a peculiar way, and NoOne could help them. It was pure intuition that they called upon assistance from none other than Batmobile_Turbo ... obviously enough.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Batmobile_Turboadvised him to get a new jet engine, because he is a billionare, and above all else fix the Turbo!!

Spastik_Roach
03-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Batgirl heard a call of distress, and pulled up in her Volkswagen Bat-Beetle towing a spare Rolls Royce Jet Engine she found in the basement. She also brought some cookies she had baked earlier on that day to share around with everyone.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Batgirl heard a call of distress, and pulled up in her Volkswagen Bat-Beetle towing a spare Rolls Royce Jet Engine she found in the basement. She also brought some cookies she had baked earlier on that day to share around with everyone.
but batgirl was snipered by a tuskin raider.

carlover
03-10-2004, 05:25 PM
but batgirl was snipered by a tuskin raider.

Luckily, the cookies were sooooo good that they brought here back to life.

megotmea7
03-10-2004, 10:01 PM
not only did batgirl bring along her spare jet engine but also the nessesary parts to create a batmobile turbo "Type-R" (i.e. sticker and red neons) once fitted the new batmobile could myseriously slow down time in its favor whenever the driver hit the "Nurbo botton", just then the flash showed up for some reason and off they went in at blinding speed... :eek:

Spastik_Roach
03-10-2004, 10:20 PM
They had made one fatal mistake. They forgot Vinyl and V-Tec stickers. Batgirl went over the road to a ricer shop and got what they needed. She also refilled the Nitro so they could outrun anything.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-10-2004, 10:28 PM
then the joker in his civic started pursuing them, he had fitted it with an AOL disk shooting gun, and robin exclaimed "holy discs batman!"

Spastik_Roach
03-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Bill Gates pulled up in a stretch Rolls Royce Phantom Limo, and got really pissed off that AOL was hurting Batman (A regular buyer of Microsoft products), so he pressed a button which made the boot lift up to reveal a cannon that shoots dynamite disguised in Windows XP Pro boxes at the Joker. His civic instantally slowed down and began leaving a trail all over the road of NOS, stickers, Momo gearknobs, and bodykit parts. Bill Gates also got a robot to make the Batmobile go faster and make it ten times more stable than Batmobile 98.

carlover
03-11-2004, 06:41 AM
But the riddler came along in his skyline and the pursuit continuied with the riddler gainning gruond on the batmobile2004...

TrueChaoZ
03-11-2004, 12:02 PM
only the cops from need for speed hot pursuit had blocked the highway so a collision was only two seconds away...

TrueChaoZ
03-11-2004, 03:27 PM
but then, there was 'El Mariachi' and with his gunguitarcase he killed all the cops and a flock of pigeons too...that was a weird thing...so they all stopped and got out of their cars to enjoy a nice barbecue festival..

carlover
03-11-2004, 03:42 PM
but then, there was 'El Mariachi' and with his gunguitarcase he killed all the cops and a flock of pigeons too...that was a weird thing...so they all stopped and got out of their cars to enjoy a nice barbecue festival..

but the barbecued burgers all had mad cow diesease and everyone died...

TrueChaoZ
03-11-2004, 03:58 PM
except for batgirl because she was a vegetarian. A new world opened for her, now she has no enemy's to fight against, she could finally do what she always had wanted to do. She wanted to be a garbagewoman! An everyday job with an everyday man...

but then batman came back to earth like 'the crow',
and the kingpin wasn't dead he faked it! HE's A vampire!
He is sleeping for now...
But not for long because buffy is hunting in the night...

carlover
03-11-2004, 04:03 PM
except for batgirl because she was a vegetarian. A new world opened for her, now she has no enemy's to fight against, she could finally do what she always had wanted to do. She wanted to be a garbagewoman! An everyday job with an everyday man...

but then batman came back to earth like 'the crow',
and the kingpin wasn't dead he faked it! HE's A vampire!
He is sleeping for now...
But not for long because buffy is hunting in the night...

Then... Buffy killed the vampire kingpin, Batman got eaten by a real crow, catgirl turned out to have spit her burger in the garbage because she thought it tasted bad, catgirl and bat girl had a cat/bat fight, then Neo came and started kicking everyones a**, and then a atom bomb hit them and everyone died, again.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Then... Buffy killed the vampire kingpin, Batman got eaten by a real crow, catgirl turned out to have spit her burger in the garbage because she thought it tasted bad, catgirl and bat girl had a cat/bat fight, then Neo came and started kicking everyones a**, and then a atom bomb hit them and everyone died, again.
then the king of england woke up with start and exclaimed "wow! that was a very weird dream indeed!!."

TrueChaoZ
03-11-2004, 05:16 PM
THE END or not THE END...that's the question.

[LOL >> Batmobile_Turbo]

Spastik_Roach
03-11-2004, 09:05 PM
An old man pulled up in his Morris Minor, ran into a phonebox, took off all his clothes, put some new ones on and came out as NEW-BATMAN! His Morris Minor suddenly began twitching, shedding its skin for the new one to come through, which was covered with V-TEC, Type-R and STI stickers plus a large amount of Vinyl. It also had a new black paintjob on it and two Rolls Royce jet engines on both sides. Lots of other old men and a old woman pulled up in Mini's and and Morris Minors and did the same, effectively recreating the scene that had been there a few minutes ago.

mechanixfetch
03-14-2004, 02:24 PM
Then Post 1 fell on everyone and they all died.
-THE END- (at last)

Misho
03-14-2004, 06:55 PM
Since this saga has finally ended, i would like to send out a thank you post too all those users that contributed with their creativity in creating this unique thread !!

Thank you all !! :)

Spastik_Roach
03-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Thou Shalt start a new one!