PDA

View Full Version : Which team do you hate the most?

carbrochuretom
03-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Hi, yeh just wanted to find out which team you lot hated outta these 3 the most. If you can post what team you support (e.g. Everton, Tottenham etc) after you have voted that would be good.

And before anyone asks...this is for an investigation for my A-Level P.E. Course!

Cheers guys

henk4
03-08-2006, 02:50 PM
what sports are we talking about?

edit: there was no poll up when I wrote this. I hate none of them, but I was happy to see Mourinho loosing against Barcelona and Arsenal eliminating Madrid.

Cotterik
03-08-2006, 02:51 PM
lifetime hate = manchester united
recent hate for buying their cup wins = chelsea

derekthetree
03-08-2006, 02:52 PM
lifetime hate = manchester united
recent hate for buying their cup wins = chelsea

snap :)

carbrochuretom
03-08-2006, 02:53 PM
what sports are we talking about?
Football/Soccer:D

Yeh guys..remember to post what team you support also...even if its... Bristol City or something ludicrous like that:D

PBB
03-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Rugby? Cricket? Cat-tossing?

Edit: Oh, ok.

carbrochuretom
03-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Fooooooootball:)

henk4
03-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Football/Soccer:D

Yeh guys..remember to post what team you support also...even if its... Bristol City or something ludicrous like that:D

Wigan Athletic?

carbrochuretom
03-08-2006, 02:56 PM
well...if you wanna support them

derekthetree
03-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Wigan Athletic?

is that hate or love :D

for me love liverpool

Clique
03-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Liverpool supporter for life
I hate Man.u and Everton... Also have starting to hate Chelsea...
I am miserable football supporter.. LOL

carbrochuretom
03-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Oiii you lot....vote lol....i need these results desperatly

Zytek_Fan
03-08-2006, 03:24 PM
I support Arsenal :D

Cotterik
03-08-2006, 03:32 PM
is that hate or love :D

for me love liverpool

snap :)

d-quik
03-08-2006, 03:35 PM
i really hate the duo that made

GOATSE!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

kingofthering
03-08-2006, 04:33 PM
i support the gryfindor quidditch team:D

IWantAnAudiRS6
03-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Hate is a bit of a strong word! But I chose Chelsea... they get on my tits...

h00t_h00t
03-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Hating any football team is about the most pathetic thing ever. Its just a game.

Zytek_Fan
03-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Hating any football team is about the most pathetic thing ever. Its just a game.
It reminds me of the one episode of Brainiac in which they had two people in the back of a saloon arguing about football to create a distraction :p

CHEESE-TACULAR
03-08-2006, 06:39 PM
i dont really hate arsenal, i just like the other 2 more (my real favorite teams wouldnt even be british)

carrera gt
03-08-2006, 07:00 PM
arsenal all the way

aNOBLEman
03-08-2006, 07:43 PM
I support Arsenal :D

That's what I'm talking about. Henry is by far my favorite player in all of football. Arsenal is my favorite EPL team, but I'm a Celtic fan for life...GO HOOPS!!

sutton4481
03-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Easy...White Sox

Spastik_Roach
03-08-2006, 08:24 PM

Oh hoo hah.

Arsenal must die! GO MAN UTD!

HondaNSX
03-09-2006, 04:47 AM
I hate Arsenal so much...

twinspark
03-09-2006, 05:03 AM
I've never liked Man utd, don't know why. I used to be a Chelsea fan but it being bought by Abramovich and all the trades made during last few years I don't like it so much any more. Now I'm cheering for Liverpool, Aston Villa and Middlesbrough.

ZeTurbo
03-09-2006, 08:45 AM
BENFICAAAAAAAAAA!!!

edit, i will vote just to help yiou out, allthoug i dopnt hate any of these, I will vote for Chelsea, because i dont like ttheir philosophy.

danno
03-10-2006, 07:40 AM
if this was 2 years ago arsenal would be winning the poll.

Whoever is winning the premier league gets the most hate i think. Man u was hated a lot when they were winning. Once they stop winning the hating stops because nobody cares.

Jack_Bauer
03-10-2006, 08:30 AM
if this was 2 years ago arsenal would be winning the poll.

Whoever is winning the premier league gets the most hate i think. Man u was hated a lot when they were winning. Once they stop winning the hating stops because nobody cares.

I don't agree.

Two years ago when Arsenal won the League they did it without spending zillions of pounds on the best players and they did it playing some of the most spellbinding football you are ever likely to see. People didn't really hate them for dominating the league because they didn't buy success and they entertained hugely along the way. Chelsea HAVE bought success to a large extent, and they play dour and unimaginitive football (albeit rather effectively).

Also, Arsenal's manager Arsene Wenger, while he might not be the most charismatic of people, is always gracious amd respectful to other managers and the media, something that definitely could NOT be said of messrs Ferguson and Mourinho. A lot of the hatred directed towards Chelsea and Man Utd stems from the outrageously arrogant attitudes of their managers IMO. All of the good will towards CHelsea that was created by the hugely likeable Claudio Ranieri has been pissed down the drain by the arrogant, petty and childish Jose Mourinho. :(

john14
03-10-2006, 08:47 AM
I hate Liverpool but I love Manchester United. My Dad and I have supported Manchester United for most of our lives/lifetime (we're not English or from Manchester either). Also, I do miss watching one of my heroes play, the brilliant Eric Cantona. I wish he never retired but he knew when he was past his brilliant best. :D

carbrochuretom
03-10-2006, 01:30 PM
I hate Liverpool but I love Manchester United. My Dad and I have supported Manchester United for most of our lives/lifetime (we're not English or from Manchester either). Also, I do miss watching one of my heroes play, the brilliant Eric Cantona. I wish he never retired but he knew when he was past his brilliant best. :D

:eek: I feel sorry for you:D :D to love Manchester Utd is..... well....need I say anything:)

ZeTurbo
03-11-2006, 05:59 PM
I don't agree.

Two years ago when Arsenal won the League they did it without spending zillions of pounds on the best players and they did it playing some of the most spellbinding football you are ever likely to see.
What a Big load of crap Arsenals game consisted of 3 things.
-Passing to henry
-Crossing to henry
-Henry takes the ball runs like hell and scores a goal
That is not exciting football
[/QUOTE] People didn't really hate them for dominating the league because they didn't buy success and they entertained hugely along the way. Chelsea HAVE bought success to a large extent, and they play dour and unimaginitive football (albeit rather effectively). [/QUOTE]If the recent year's Real Madrid Debacle has proved anything is that you cannot just buy good players and stick them on the field together!!! You cannot BUY success. There is more to chelsea's success than just money.
[/QUOTE]
Also, Arsenal's manager Arsene Wenger, while he might not be the most charismatic of people, is always gracious amd respectful to other managers and the media, something that definitely could NOT be said of messrs Ferguson and Mourinho.[/QUOTE]
Their paid to coach, not to be the PR person. And journalists can be real assholes sometimes. Besides, since when is behing likeable make you a good coach.

[/QUOTE]A lot of the hatred directed towards Chelsea and Man Utd stems from the outrageously arrogant attitudes of their managers IMO. All of the good will towards CHelsea that was created by the hugely likeable Claudio Ranieri has been pissed down the drain by the arrogant, petty and childish Jose Mourinho. :([/QUOTE]

What a big load of crap!

You people speak of Chelsea like theyr the boogie man or something. Do you know how much money teams like FcBarcelona, AC Milan, ManU, Real Madrid CF, Juventus, Bayern Munich spend a year? Chelsea are just another team in modern top flight football like many others. They just got propelled to the front page because they became one of those teams over night.

Jack_Bauer
03-11-2006, 07:02 PM
What a Big load of crap Arsenals game consisted of 3 things.
-Passing to henry
-Crossing to henry
-Henry takes the ball runs like hell and scores a goal
That is not exciting football

First of all, Henry was just one part of a great team back in '03. He played upfront with Bergkamp (one of the best European players of the last 10-15 years IMO), and in front of a midfield with players like Viera, Pires and Ljungberg all at the peak of their form. They played some of the most scintillating passing football ever seen in England right from the back, through the midfield and up to the strikers.

And secondly, since when has seeing a guy who is probably the most exciting and gifted player on the planet right now (alongside Ronaldinho) recieve the ball and tear some of the best defences around to shreds with his pace, dazzling skill and effortless finishing been "not exciting football"? Football doesn't GET more thrilling than that. :rolleyes:

If the recent year's Real Madrid Debacle has proved anything is that you cannot just buy good players and stick them on the field together!!! You cannot BUY success. There is more to chelsea's success than just money.

Well, in 2002 Real Madrid proved conclusively that buying big DOES work. They were the best team in the world. What then happened has been down to the club hiring and firing a ridiculous number of coaches for no apparent reason, which has left the club in a mess. Florentino Perez didn't seem to realise that even the best players need stability and good coaching.

Their paid to coach, not to be the PR person. And journalists can be real assholes sometimes. Besides, since when is behing likeable make you a good coach.

I never said Mourinho wasn't a good coach. "Buying" him in was clearly one of the key parts of Chelsea's success. However, as a manager/head coach you will ALWAYS be the chief figurehead of the club as represented in the media. Whether they like it or not they will always become "PR men" one way or another. And it just so happens that Mourinho is crap at it! Everyone identifies Chelsea FC with Jose Mourinho, and everyone sees Jose Mourinho behaving like a completely spoilt, arrogant, childish little tit week in week out. :rolleyes:

What a big load of crap!

You people speak of Chelsea like theyr the boogie man or something. Do you know how much money teams like FcBarcelona, AC Milan, ManU, Real Madrid CF, Juventus, Bayern Munich spend a year? Chelsea are just another team in modern top flight football like many others. They just got propelled to the front page because they became one of those teams over night.

Excluding Real Madrid from that list then the answer is probably a fraction of what Chelsea spend in one year. Chelsea are not "just another club", they are a team with more funds at their disposal that any other elite club in Europe (possibly excluding R. Madrid) could even begin to dream of.