PDA

View Full Version : Car Design Sketches

RazaBlade
03-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Was looking at the lambo sketch included below, and was utterly amazed by it. True, thats the designers job, but Im still in awe over how beautiful a few lines can look. Sadly, I myself only have these pictures, but Im sure the superb UCP team can rustle up a whole host of them.

So, this thread is designed to collate all official sketches together, so we can admire them in one place.

bmwpower
03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
wow the audi is gorgeous, whoever made them up should pass them along..can anyone say a newer, nicer A8.. they can restlye it like the BMW did the 7, only this one will make it better..

RazaBlade
03-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Oh, these two I posted are official sketches. The Audi is of the current A6, but obviously before it was released!!

Cotterik
03-15-2006, 03:57 PM
the old A6 actually be the looks of the front grille

derekthetree
03-15-2006, 04:02 PM
looks like the a8 based on the gap betwen the rear lights and the top of the boot. before the facelift though

Cotterik
03-15-2006, 04:04 PM
yeah A8*

NSXType-R
03-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Yeah, sometimes simplicity is the best way to go. :D

RazaBlade
03-15-2006, 04:21 PM
So does anyone have more pics of official car sketches?

Manik
03-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Some I've had for a while . . .

Manik
03-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Alright, I think this is all I got, I'll check again later for more.;)

RazaBlade
03-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Thanks a lot mate... some of them are really cool

denisvn93
03-15-2006, 07:24 PM
The Mini sketches looks amazing!

denisvn93
03-15-2006, 07:41 PM

Some of them are draw just for fun,but they seems very nice.
Next time,I'll find real cars sketches...

Ali Baba
03-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Ma'Alish!
Ya Habibi s You brought in very nice manufsacturers sketches,official& otherwise,pleasure to the eyes! shukran(pronounced:Shook Run) meaning Thanks!,I'm right now working on idea sketches for Iranian,and Cuban('Habanera'),as well as VietNamese manufacturers,even Chinese,so I'll try to post some sketches for you to enjoy,problem is,some folks consider my design too modern,and un European,but I listed to my admirers,and I'll try to post more conventional designs,meaning the ones that are not likely to be going into future production,as you all maybe well aware,manufacturers are always looking for the futuristiclook,and trail blazing'trend setter' otherwise,they better copy the Toyota's quality,My newest lexus hybrid for instance it's relatively of somewhat conservative design,but has flawless quality,that's why I leased it.
I like to recommend to anyone who'll consider either buying or leasing a car,not to judge it by its looks only,that's our sin the artlovers,too often a beautiful and appealing'rolling sculpture' has only beaty,which is;skin deep',I admit my own'sin' I look for beauty too,but it's useless,without a substance,so anyone today prefers to buy or lease'Toyota','Lexus' ,or at least'Honda',some claims that'Nissan',and even'Mitsubishi' improved their quality,not to mention'Kia&Hyundai",even GM lookig up for'Daewoo',so bear in mind that look 'll not compensate for quality,but it pleases our eyes!
el Salaam Aleikum!(Aleikum el Salam)!.

Ali Baba
03-20-2006, 12:02 PM

Some of them are draw just for fun,but they seems very nice.
Next time,I'll find real cars sketches...
My dearest Vietnamese friend!
I was extremely pleased to see your drawings,it shows a great talent! especially the clean lines,I'm being pretty nervous guy,I can't ever compete with you,I say a lot of praises and respect to you!.
now I don't meant to offend your feeling,but I have the ethical obligation to ask you, a very important question,and I hope you'll be very kind to be fair and honest with your reply,I'm not trying to project skepticism,but My Vietnamese friend Mr.Voung Gwyn Ng,just like me admire the clean 'Holden' sketches,He's fron Na Trang(in the central highland region of your BRAVE country!),we both were under the impression that somehow,we have seen in the past that sketch of the 1951 'Holden' car,and wondered poliitely,if Your honour brave and very respectfull artist sir,is indeed the originator,if indeed you're that few motor vehicles manufacturers of your BRAVE country,may be more then happy to look you up,even sponsor you for the professional education,that'll land you,in a car design career.
please be kind to add more sketches!
Respectfully Yours;
'Ali Baba'(Al Yahani'Abu khaltura,ibn Mafloos'!)

Coventrysucks
03-21-2006, 02:21 AM
My dearest Vietnamese friend...

I think what he means is:

"Did you draw those yourself?"

Thanas
03-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Well, u draw pretty good. I can find some mistakes but they are sooo little in front of this wonderfull coloring. Unfortunatelly here in Greece we don't have those pencils and I draw only with a 2b without having andy special markers too. Keep drawing man!

Thanas
03-21-2006, 11:44 AM
I am sorry. I thought those wasn't official designer's skeches. Now I got it. Thanks for the pics guys(I am sorry for doubleposting too)

RazaBlade
03-21-2006, 12:02 PM
did some searching found some more.....

shockwaveracing
03-22-2006, 06:36 AM
Oh, these two I posted are official sketches. The Audi is of the current A6, but obviously before it was released!! actually like other people have said, that is one of the official A8 sketches before they updated it with the single grille...

and those bugatti sketches on the windows are unbelieveably cool... anyone got them without them sitting on the window, i remember seeing them around a long time ago, part of a design challenge somewhere, not official pics though...