PDA

View Full Version : Chops

Zondaboy1
03-16-2006, 07:01 PM
oh man here are some chops i chopped for some competitions but was too lazy to submit them

aNOBLEman
03-16-2006, 07:16 PM
If those were the cop cars I could out run them in my parents' minivan. :D But if it had NOS stickers then I would huddle in the corner in fear.

bmwpower
03-16-2006, 10:04 PM
the cop one died when it came to the white door with police writing, but hats off for the first one, i can't even tell what's original or chopped, so either u never touched it or hats off to you..

Smithy
03-17-2006, 11:15 AM
well i would be afraid of a police man that doesn't have a shadow or is floating above the ground...he would float through your car and get ya ;)

enter your cars in the competitions! we need more entries..

Ali Baba
03-17-2006, 03:28 PM
well i would be afraid of a police man that doesn't have a shadow or is floating above the ground...he would float through your car and get ya ;)

enter your cars in the competitions! we need more entries..
I really think that Your point'll help this chopper to improve,I personally don't like 'Garcia' type of cops,but they sure deserve 'Chevito' Cavalier!.
and there's where I'm in total agreement with the 'chopper', UK needs"Chevette' for their police force!.

Zondaboy1
03-18-2006, 08:38 AM
yhea i got lazy with garcia and i just tried to find a cop picture from Reno 911 the other one i brought the front fender down that required some airbrushing but nothing major. i also burned the rims alot and put the building (from dubai) out of a photo i took. how do i make white? didnt know how to do that so thats why its yellowish

Zondaboy1
03-18-2006, 03:46 PM
heres my latest

Ali Baba
03-20-2006, 12:53 PM
yhea i got lazy with garcia and i just tried to find a cop picture from Reno 911 the other one i brought the front fender down that required some airbrushing but nothing major. i also burned the rims alot and put the building (from dubai) out of a photo i took. how do i make white? didnt know how to do that so thats why its yellowish
Ya wallad!
You need to take it too easy,and not to rush,There's no deadline here,You don't get paid,so what's yout hurry?,even if it'll take You a week it's not the end of the world,right now,I designing a car for a near futureb manufacturer from La Habana cuba,It'll be called'Habanera':"Fidelito"(a loving name for his honour The Cuban President,Mr.Fidel Castro),I take My time(I don't even get paid,I just donate My talent,to help those poor folks,to be more successful.I even try to get the Friends from the People republics of China&vietnam to get involveed bot financially,and allow it to be exported to their countries),
so I hope Your patience will win the day! Have a very good luck with Your Photoshop hobby,and don't sweat the little details,it'll come with time!.
Khalasna!,Inta Mabsut?(Are you happy?) Now?!.

Zondaboy1
03-20-2006, 03:47 PM
thanks, i think?