PDA

View Full Version : My_First_Chop (Please Comment)

rikikin
03-09-2004, 04:21 AM
This is my first chop and i made it in PS.

deffenbaugh03
03-09-2004, 08:16 PM
hey not too bad for your first chop buddy but why the horrible color and with the added body kit it doesnt look right to have the car up so high, lower it. your choppin skills are good but work on your taste.

Batmobile_Turbo
03-09-2004, 08:36 PM
hey not too bad for your first chop buddy but why the horrible color and with the added body kit it doesnt look right to have the car up so high, lower it. your choppin skills are good but work on your taste.
he doesn't have to conform to your tastes.

i like the paint job a lot, the body kit and rims look pretty good, but the rims are too small, it is plenty low exept it looks high up because the rims are small.

rikikin
03-09-2004, 11:39 PM

i like the paint job a lot, the body kit and rims look pretty good, but the rims are too small, it is plenty low exept it looks high up because the rims are small.

Batmobile_Turbo thx im happy a skilled choper as you like my job but i to think the cars to high but i just can't get the car lovered how do you do it?

carlover
03-10-2004, 06:43 AM
Batmobile_Turbo thx im happy a skilled choper as you like my job but i to think the cars to high but i just can't get the car lovered how do you do it?

Digimods, (digimods.co.uk) for all your chopping needs. The photoshoping bible there will have everything you need.

deffenbaugh03
03-11-2004, 03:43 PM

yea youre right he doesnt have to have the same tastes as me. sorry man i cant chop at all so ill shut up

rikikin
03-12-2004, 02:37 AM
yea youre right he doesnt have to have the same tastes as me. sorry man i cant chop at all so ill shut up

Thats ok. Every opinion maters. and evewrobodey cant like the chop and its inportant that i now whats bad and whats god in the chop so that the next chop will be even better.