PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone completed nfs mw 100%?

cobalt53
03-22-2006, 06:38 AM
I have completed the career stage and am on the last 9 challange missions 60 thru 68 and #57, I have really enjoyed the game up to this point but F**K! does it really need to be that challanging? You get a microscopic window of time to complete the toll booth run (#57) and just when you think you are going to make it, you turn the corner head first into a truck or the cops knock you into something, 3 days of this crap! I usually relieve stress playing games but this one is doing the opposite, I need to get rid of it before I am digging bullets out of my tv. On that note just wanted to say F**k YOU EA Games!!

Rijoh
03-22-2006, 07:52 AM
I've completed the game for 100%. Some tollbooth races are pretty hard, but not impossible. When you race with the bumper cam you can drive the most precise, so try that. Good luck :)

hec16
03-22-2006, 09:04 AM
I'm actually in #2 spot I need like two more races to face no. 1 the problem I have is with the police chases
________
BUY BUBBLERS (http://bubblers.net/)

cobalt53
03-22-2006, 10:16 AM
I've completed the game for 100%. Some tollbooth races are pretty hard, but not impossible. When you race with the bumper cam you can drive the most precise, so try that. Good luck :)

Thanks for your input, I do drive with the bumper cam and I just can't seem to get any better, I am so pissed right now I think my heads gonna explode!

cobalt53
03-22-2006, 10:24 AM
The cops are brutal in this game, I especially love how the unlimited supply of corvettes pile on top of you at the slightest error!

man 430gt
03-22-2006, 11:03 AM
The cops are brutal in this game, I especially love how the unlimited supply of corvettes pile on top of you at the slightest error!
Welcome mate, and bery well put!:D

Clique
03-22-2006, 12:45 PM
It is much easier to use bumper cam even though you cant hear the engine but using that angle means you can easily slip though the smallest gaps...

coolieman1220
03-22-2006, 03:51 PM
cops are easiset part. i downloadaed the game for my computer to play wit my logitech wheel which broke. but i also have a controlled. i orignally played it on XBOX on a 48" TV. its way easier on the computer.

NuclearCrap
03-22-2006, 05:42 PM

Developers watching too much American football or rugby? :D

cobalt53
03-23-2006, 05:50 AM
cops are easiset part. i downloadaed the game for my computer to play wit my logitech wheel which broke. but i also have a controlled. i orignally played it on XBOX on a 48" TV. its way easier on the computer.

The cops are a little easier in the career mode because you get to choose the car that you are familiar with, but in the challange series you have to get used to whatever they give you, and you can't tell me evading the cops in that crap pickup truck was easy and I'm playing on a 53" widescreen (agreed it is much easier than playing on my old 19" though)

cobalt53
03-23-2006, 05:55 AM
What was your primary car that you used for career?