PDA

View Full Version : Jagermeister Porsche 962 in NYC

Rebirth of Xar
03-26-2006, 02:49 PM
Heres a nice little piece i finished recently. Its composed of 2 pics, the Jagermeister Porsche and the New York city background. Both pics taken by me. Let me know what you think and any suggestions to make it look more realistic are greatly appreciated

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/albums/album939/Background_copy.jpg

:Exige:
03-26-2006, 02:53 PM
The car behind has a strip of light reflected off the bonnet which leads all of the way to the roof of that car. If you can create a similar effect on the 962, it'd look more realistic. Even by darkening parts of the car slightly instead of adding highlights would do the job.

Rebirth of Xar
03-26-2006, 02:58 PM
The car behind has a strip of light reflected off the bonnet which leads all of the way to the roof of that car. If you can create a similar effect on the 962, it'd look more realistic. Even by darkening parts of the car slightly instead of adding highlights would do the job.
I saw that but the thing to consider is the fact that the car is very low and in slanted position as opposed to the vertical grill on the grand cherokee another thing is that the light was created from the car passing by and bcuz of the way the fenders are made its hard to figure out how the light would really be reflected. ill give it and post up as soon as i possibly can.

drakkie
03-26-2006, 11:40 PM
it seems that the cars are both a bit far away. When you first look at the picture, you look at the light and then the buildings and later the cars. Try cropping it a bit so that the cars seem to come more forward. For the rest,nice stuff :) as you always create :D