PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Infiniti G35

Dino Scuderia
04-12-2006, 06:02 AM
Getting swoopy like the Mercedes CLS.

RacingManiac
04-12-2006, 06:25 AM
for a already sorta swoopy car.....

Looks nice, better than the existing car which is not bad to begin with IMO, dual exhaust tip is a nice touch....

m5child
04-12-2006, 08:09 AM
i think infiniti is actually getting its game together these days... and has been getting it together for a while now... the Coupe and the G35 are as sexy as any BMW or jag rolling on the road these days...

Lagonda
04-12-2006, 08:39 AM
How's the materials quality on an Infinity ? Are the materials comparable to the plastics and leather that BMW or Mercedes use ? Build quality is probably pretty OK but I'm a bit worried about the materials. My dad's car shopping and he's thinking about buying an import Infiniti FX (Infiniti doesn't normally sell cars here) but if the materials are anything like the ones used in the Murano it'll probably be a no go. They felt nasty cheapish.

PerfAdv
04-12-2006, 08:52 AM
Nice, I like this restyled G. It looks a little like the new 5-series, in a good way, how a 5 could have been made to look handsome.

Lagonda, Infiniti, especially the G35s suffer from the worst plastics in the Infiniti range. This was one of the issues supposedly dealt with in this latest redo. Even if the price goes up accordingly, a fantastic car like the G35 deserves a nicer interior. Strange because newer Japanese cars usually give you excellent interior plastics at any price.

bmwpower
04-12-2006, 12:07 PM
I think they've overdone it..remember people this is the sedan, I do love the coupé but it's just that..for a sedan i think they took too much from their golden car..

NSXType-R
04-12-2006, 12:58 PM
I like the styling of this G35 better than the one that's out right now. I thought that it was too bug eyed. Problem fixed I guess.

aNOBLEman
04-12-2006, 01:13 PM
This looks very nice indeed. I thought that the interior was nice when I sat in it in Detroit, but maybe it's because I'm not used to nicer cars like that. The navigation screen is neat in that it pops out of the top of the dash. I've also heard that they are very fun to drive, especially with the 6-speed manual.

RacingManiac
04-12-2006, 01:49 PM
How's the materials quality on an Infinity ? Are the materials comparable to the plastics and leather that BMW or Mercedes use ? Build quality is probably pretty OK but I'm a bit worried about the materials. My dad's car shopping and he's thinking about buying an import Infiniti FX (Infiniti doesn't normally sell cars here) but if the materials are anything like the ones used in the Murano it'll probably be a no go. They felt nasty cheapish.

I have a first gen, first batch G35, and the interior material is no Audi, but decent. FX I feel was significantly better.

KM2
04-20-2006, 09:23 AM

I test drove an FX45 here in Switzerland and the interior quality was definitely better than anything seen from Mercedes up to the new R-Class / S-Class. My father drives the current E and the plastics look really cheap IMO. And the FX45 is great fun to drive, especially if you can push it :) The equivalent ML is an offroader in comparison.

TheKangster
05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
the front's nice, the back is so so.

Lets Gekiga In
05-09-2006, 12:27 AM
I definitely like it!

Keep up the good work Nissan and Infiniti! :)

Spastik_Roach
05-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Copying Mercedes now eh... I thought it was the other way around!

Dino Scuderia
05-09-2006, 04:51 AM
You can't see it in either one of those pics...but I saw the car in person last week, it has a nasty line that curves downward as it flows over the rear wheel opening much like the latest Mercury Cougar.

It totally ruins the look of the car...it's a shame because the previous design was so nice.