PDA

View Full Version : Lambo door please! [request]

vish89
04-13-2006, 07:11 AM
Hi,

i would do this myself but i don't have photoshop at the moment and a mate wants 2 do this 4 real!

can any1 put lambo doors on these 2 pics (the front view first) and some blue neons, i no the pics are small but easily re-sized without goin 2 blurry.

very much appreciated if any1 can do this

thanks in advance vish

spi-ti-tout
04-13-2006, 07:38 AM
For the love of god.

Don't.

Do.

It.

baddabang
04-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Is that a model car kit?

vish89
04-13-2006, 07:52 AM
i reli dont no, a friend is planning on doing it and prob jus found this pic on a bodykit website and wants 2 c wot it would look like...

pleeeeeeaaaase i wudn't mind cruisin in it :)

McReis
04-13-2006, 08:42 AM
i reli dont no, a friend is planning on doing it and prob jus found this pic on a bodykit website and wants 2 c wot it would look like...

pleeeeeeaaaase i wudn't mind cruisin in it :)

I hate that kind of transformation, and generaly, they aren't much appreciated on this forums. But everyone is entitled to have their own taste.

The only thing I have against your post is the fact that you don't write proper english. You have to think that there are members here to whom english is a foreign language (like me) and therefore, they find hard to understand all those abreviations and bad spelled words.

Thank you for your comprehension.

vish89
04-13-2006, 08:49 AM
I hate that kind of transformation, and generaly, they aren't much appreciated on this forums. But everyone is entitled to have their own taste.

The only thing I have against your post is the fact that you don't write proper english. You have to think that there are members here to whom english is a foreign language (like me) and therefore, they find hard to understand all those abreviations and bad spelled words.

Thank you for your comprehension.

ok mate i'll bare that in mind next time cheers.
Is anyone prepared to do it anyway it would help me out a lot even though you may not like it.

Much appreciated