PDA

View Full Version : Abortion and Contraception are the root of all evil!

Spastik_Roach
04-27-2006, 03:51 AM
I found this letter to the editor in the local newspaper.

Waiting lists

With an aging population, the problem of hospitals' long waiting lists continues to make the news.
Contraception and abortion are the two primary reasons. In 10 years a city of 150,000 is eliminated by abortion in the name of a womans's mental health. Think of the economic power of another 150,000 New Zealanders every 10 years.
If these children had not been sacrificed at the feminist altar of economic independence, we could easily fund a cutting edge modern health system. By far the biggest economic cost is the elimination of children who would grow up to be productive members of our society. Our political masters should also remember that God will not bless a nation where infant murder is condoned.
If those responsible do not experience God's wrath in this world, they can be sure they will in the world to come.

Too many stupid things in here for one mere man to list, but everyone feel free to pick over this.

junaman
04-27-2006, 03:57 AM
ahahahahahah nice find......rofl... made my day...:(

yeah, imagine the economic power of 200 million more Ethiopians every ten years...:(:mad:

Cyco
04-27-2006, 04:02 AM
Does the author of this letter realise that New Zealand's political masters could give population growth of 150,000/year if they relaxed immigration rules a little?

Spastik_Roach
04-27-2006, 04:03 AM
Immigrants are also the root of all evil though Chris! :rolleyes:

junaman
04-27-2006, 04:05 AM
ye, they can't possibly risk asians, blacks, latinos or gays coming into the country...:rolleyes:

Cyco
04-27-2006, 04:23 AM
Good point - its aslo good that the 150,000/year that move out are undesirable fit healthy workers.....

2ndclasscitizen
04-27-2006, 04:36 AM
150,000 babies not born is 150,000 that doesn't need all the things 150,000 people do, health, employment, and all the the other infrastructures that come existing

derekthetree
04-27-2006, 05:32 AM
omg imagine 150,000 extra new zealanders.... every 10 years.... argh

:D

but seriously, surely waiting lists would INCREASE i there were more people around

drakkie
04-27-2006, 05:33 AM
except for religion i cannot think of a real reason why not to.

Like this debate hasn't been done before *sighs..*

And if there are waiting lists then get more doctors/nurses facilities instead of blaming this on others..

pimento
04-27-2006, 05:53 AM
I like how all 150,000 are assumed to be normal, functional, productive members of society. Given a lot of peoples' scenarios, you know that most of the prospective newborns woulda grown up to be nogoodnicks. I am a cynical bastard though, so I could be wrong... but I doubt it.

junaman
04-27-2006, 06:19 AM
except for religion i cannot think of a real reason why not to.

so you can't think of a real reason why not to full stop...:rolleyes:

henk4
04-27-2006, 06:29 AM
Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is great
When a sperm gets wasted
God gets quite irate

from "The Meaning of Life", by Monthy Python, sang by Michael Palin surrounded by about 50 of his offshoot:)

Matra et Alpine
04-27-2006, 12:03 PM
:D Class, Pieter :D

Anyway, so is their ZERO unemployment across all of NZ ?
If there isnt' then what do these numpties think these extra people will do ?
The planet is OVER-POPULATED already !!!!!

henk4
04-27-2006, 12:10 PM
:D Class, Pieter :D

Anyway, so is their ZERO unemployment across all of NZ ?
If there isnt' then what do these numpties think these extra people will do ?
The planet is OVER-POPULATED already !!!!!

these extra people will copulate to create additional extra people:)

IBrake4Rainbows
04-27-2006, 05:28 PM
There isn't 0% unemployment, and if you add 150,000 people to mix chances are the education, welfare, health and other governmental systems could/would not cope.

we were discussing abortion in my Religious Education class (Don't ask, coz I'm not telling....) and the main argument was that we don't know when a soul meets a body, so an abortion runs the risk of committing murder in Catholic's eyes.

I of course am intensely pro-choice - if a Woman doesn't want to have a child she should be allowed to make that decision herself - anyone else weighing into the debate is either foolish or would have no contact with the child anyway, so why should their opinion matter?

/END SERIOUS RANT. There are some delusionals out there Spaz, you've just been exposed to one.

mmm_aapls
04-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Well I know in Aus that a terminated pregnancy is not performed in a public hospital but rather a private womens clinic. It is not free, unlike public health, and so has no real impact on the public health system.

The only things that are rebated by medicare (the governemnt) are the antisetic and the relevant blood / urne tests.

Spastik_Roach
04-27-2006, 06:49 PM
I like how all 150,000 are assumed to be normal, functional, productive members of society. Given a lot of peoples' scenarios, you know that most of the prospective newborns woulda grown up to be nogoodnicks. I am a cynical bastard though, so I could be wrong... but I doubt it.

Thats one of the main things I was thinking!

jcp123
04-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Better not let any women see this thread. You're not ready for that sh!tstorm, hell hath no fury like a woman scored, as they say. It's not our decision anyway. That should be left up to her and her man, on a case by case basis. Remember that government is not a substitute for common sense, nor is the church.

The_Canuck
04-28-2006, 03:07 PM
lol that is quite funny, right after i see the thing on CNN saying that the star spangled banner should only be sung in english.

Egg Nog
04-29-2006, 11:00 AM
Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is great
When a sperm gets wasted
God gets quite irate

from "The Meaning of Life", by Monthy Python, sang by Michael Palin surrounded by about 50 of his offshoot:)

Nice, gotta love Monty Python :D

my porsche
04-29-2006, 12:27 PM
after i see the thing on CNN saying that the star spangled banner should only be sung in english.
whats wrong with that? do you think in an english speaking country just because mexicans are reproducing like fish (i.e. faster than rabbits) that we should abandon enlgish to speak spanish?

my porsche
04-29-2006, 12:28 PM
Nice, gotta love Monty Python :D
thats a given :D

monty > all

Spastik_Roach
04-30-2006, 02:54 AM
whats wrong with that? do you think in an english speaking country just because mexicans are reproducing like fish (i.e. faster than rabbits) that we should abandon enlgish to speak spanish?

wow nice not over-reacting

SlickHolden
04-30-2006, 05:34 AM
I think the root of all evil was between his parents lolhahahaha:D

Bob
04-30-2006, 02:04 PM
The woman who wrote that letter should have been aborted.

ZeTurbo
05-02-2006, 07:09 PM
The woman who wrote that letter should have been aborted.
muahahahah cynical, cynical cynical...

btw MP, be wary of the mexicanos, they are taking over america! :rolleyes: