PDA

View Full Version : CheCk OuT mY RiDe ;)

Drifter88
04-30-2006, 01:54 AM
heLoOo eVeryboDy...i just signeD iN thiS gr8 siTe anD thiS iS mY first toPiC...
i wouLd LiKe 2 shoW mY excepTionaLLy stoCk riDe..
here iT iS ----> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2324561
i wouLd LiKe toO moDiFy iT anD i neeD ur heLp guYs...CaN u teLL me where to start?
aND tyPe oF thinGs wouLd stanD ouT... oR cerTain riMs that wouLd LooK gr8!

ThanKs... i reaLLy appreCiaTe iT

fpv_gtho
04-30-2006, 01:58 AM
We would also appreciate the use of proper grammer and consistent use of lower case lettering. Please consider this if you consider staying

___
04-30-2006, 02:42 AM
y are u showing us pic of a bone stock car that only old men drive...i am sorry if u are but want to make it same like ur younger by typing ur a gAnsTa yo..but get a clue and type n o r m al

Vaigra
04-30-2006, 03:02 AM
y are u showing us pic of a bone stock car that only old men drive...i am sorry if u are but want to make it same like ur younger by typing ur a gAnsTa yo..but get a clue and type n o r m alwell, you can't really say much to him when you've replaced why with "y" and you with "u" etc.

RazaBlade
04-30-2006, 03:04 AM
easy boys... easy.....

and dude in post #3... that is one crazy user name!!!!

man 430gt
04-30-2006, 03:20 AM
Umm the dude showing his car types like some sort of spastic?

clutch-monkey
04-30-2006, 03:24 AM
iirc this car makes less power with its V8 than some base 6 cylinders i could name... it doesn't need pimping it needs some engine work, fairly sure the 4.6L has a lot of potential.

derekthetree
04-30-2006, 03:33 AM
Umm the dude showing his car types like some sort of spastic?

watch out what langauge you use. you'll get caught out like tiger woods...

Blue Supra
04-30-2006, 04:01 AM
HeY y0 d00ds 1m l1k3 t3h m4dd3st gH4ngst4r 3vA!!! 1t 7ak3s 3 t1m3s l0ng3r t00 typ3 lyk3 d1s bu7 th4t5 K c0z 1tz m4d!!!11!!one!!

Drifter88
04-30-2006, 06:52 AM
ThanKs for the replys guys, and dont worry i changed my handwriting lol
By the way why did we go oFF the subject??...we are talking about cars here and NOT handwriting :p

Clutch-monkey what do you mean it needs some engine work??

Novice I'm actually 17 so i guess thats not old...but it may be old to you :p only if you're kid.

Blue Supra what are you talking about? what message are you trying to send? keep it clear so ppl can understand okay :D

Mustang
04-30-2006, 06:55 AM
heLoOo eVeryboDy...i just signeD iN thiS gr8 siTe anD thiS iS mY first toPiC...
i wouLd LiKe 2 shoW mY excepTionaLLy stoCk riDe..
here iT iS ----> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2324561
i wouLd LiKe toO moDiFy iT anD i neeD ur heLp guYs...CaN u teLL me where to start?
aND tyPe oF thinGs wouLd stanD ouT... oR cerTain riMs that wouLd LooK gr8!

ThanKs... i reaLLy appreCiaTe iT

take it to an autobrakers and get what you can for it... then buy a decent car :p

johnnynumfiv
04-30-2006, 07:03 AM
take it to an autobrakers and get what you can for it... then buy a decent car :p

Best advice right there. I don't really think this is the car you want to buy if you wanted to modify your car.

Drifter88
04-30-2006, 07:04 AM
lol it seems like you hate this car guys...
Mustang you mean buy a decent car like a mustang? I'm actually thinking seriously about the 2005 MUSTANG GT but I think I'll be driving this car for a year ;)

d-quik
04-30-2006, 07:42 AM
i am sorry if u are but want to make it same like ur younger by typing ur a gAnsTa yo..but get a clue and type n o r m althe fact is that "gangstas" dont type liek that...

baddabang
04-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Best advice right there. I don't really think this is the car you want to buy if you wanted to modify your car.

unless your putting in rear hard plastic seats, a big front bumper, some pretty red and blue lights, siren, and some cool Dial 911 racing stickers :p

hec16
04-30-2006, 09:27 AM
Have you ever seen Taxi? thats a crown victoria just mod it like that LOL!
________
Acrylic water pipes bongs (http://glassgallery.tumblr.com)

Egg Nog
04-30-2006, 09:33 AM
"Exceptionally Stock" :) That's a new one!

But seriously, if you're looking for a bit more power, Allen Engine makes a bolt-on supercharger kit for your car. A little expensive, but then again Crown Vics don't have a very large aftermarket, so it's to be expected.

http://www.allenengine.com/crownvic2.html

PerfAdv
04-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Like Egg said, not a lot of aftermarket for Crown Vics. I'd go for an under-cover cop cruiser look. Understated with a "quiet but powerful sounding" Borla exhaust. Suspension-wise, see it Ford offers the heavy duty springs and shocks they use in the Police cruisers. Otherwise you can always go for some high quality aftermarket. Keep the wheels, maybe just smoke finish them. Of course the S/C if it's in the budget...

Maybe hang some hand-cuffs from the rearview and you're done. :D

Juggs
04-30-2006, 12:09 PM
if i was you i'd keep it stock and cruise it like it is...then save up and buy a car thats a good base for modifying.

Mustang
04-30-2006, 03:13 PM
lol it seems like you hate this car guys...
Mustang you mean buy a decent car like a mustang? I'm actually thinking seriously about the 2005 MUSTANG GT but I think I'll be driving this car for a year ;)

Lol no not like a mustang, the new ones are shite.

In answer to your PM, no i dont drive a mustang i drive this...

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/images/potd/20060430_Rally%20Kid.jpg

:D

and one of these :cool: :cool:

http://www.tavocer.cz/images/mercedes208d.jpg

but without the side windows

clutch-monkey
04-30-2006, 05:29 PM
Clutch-monkey what do you mean it needs some engine work??

i don't care what you do to the exterior - that's your choice - but i think the first thing would be to uprate the power to give your car a bit of credibility :)

Rockefella
04-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Paint it black and get a good looking set of tints.. you'll NEVER get pulled over that way.

What I would do: Sell it, buy a <$1,000 car for a year or two, and save your money through a good-paying job. Then buy a GTI after it depreciates a bit, or a used Scooby STi.

magracer
04-30-2006, 07:13 PM
My $0.2:

Don't drop money on the car. Keep it if you want and save until you are able to trade it up. I would trade it right now for something that suck less gas so I could save more towards the new car. You don't need big money to buy something nice to modify to a nice level (old mx5, mr2, etc) but it greatly would help if you are handy with a set of tools to achieve your goals.

Drifter88
05-01-2006, 10:53 AM
baddabang and PerfAdv- That would be fun ;)

johnnynumfiv- I'm not the one who bought it and I guess I'll be driving it for a year or two so i wanna modify it!

Rockefella- Nice idea but I'm not gonna sell it :p I wanna keep it until it becomes a classic ;)

magracer- Thanks for the advice ;)

Drifter88
05-01-2006, 10:57 AM
I'm thinking about 18'' rims, projection light and xenon lamps,borla exhausts, brembo brake system and maybe a supercharger psi for daily use...

and inside
1. Kenwood Touch screen DVD screen
2. Pioneer Speakers all around.
4. a small audio bahn 700 RMS subwoofer with a 600watts audio bahn amp.

I'm just thinking :p

johnnynumfiv
05-01-2006, 11:08 AM
The inside stuff sounds ok, but seriously what is the point of the performance stuff? It's not a performance vehicle so why try make it one? Save your money for a real car.

Drifter88
05-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Alright johnnynumfiv you wnat me to save the money for a real car ;)
The question is what do u think about the new 2005 Ford MUSTANG??

johnnynumfiv
05-01-2006, 03:27 PM
It's a fine vehicle.

baddabang
05-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Alright johnnynumfiv you wnat me to save the money for a real car ;)
The question is what do u think about the new 2005 Ford MUSTANG??

Overpriced and overweight? :rolleyes:

Juggs
05-01-2006, 03:47 PM
over priced? definatley not. over weight? depends on your opinion of overweight. i swear no car is light enough for you people on here. its weight is not too bad for what the car is and it handles exeptionally well for its weight and size too

h00t_h00t
05-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Aslong as its the Mustang GT, the V6 one is crap.

Rockefella
05-01-2006, 07:48 PM
MX-5 Miata thats about 3-4 years old. Pick that and cruise.

magracer
05-01-2006, 08:04 PM
....I wanna keep it until it becomes a classic ;)

We all wanted to do that with our first car but most of us sold it to buy the second one.
Cars produced in high volume and not being some sort of special editon will seldom be a true classic. Besides, if you really want it to be a classic (i.e in pristine original condition) you should start by NOT modifying it!! ;)

Rockefella
05-01-2006, 08:09 PM
We all wanted to do that with our first car but most of us sold it to buy the second one.
Cars produced in high volume and not being some sort of special editon will seldom be a true classic. Besides, if you really want it to be a classic (i.e in pristine original condition) you should start by NOT modifying it!! ;)
Exactly... especially considering the number of cops with that car.

Drifter88
05-04-2006, 05:46 AM
h00t_h00t heLL yeah I'm thinking about the MUSTANG GT... a red one with white stipes in the middle...that wouLd be greaT!

Rockefella
05-04-2006, 05:54 AM
h00t_h00t heLL yeah I'm thinking about the MUSTANG GT... a red one with white stipes in the middle...that wouLd be greaT!
Do you have the money to afford the car, plus maintenance, running fees, and insurance at 17? I sure as hell don't.

h00t_h00t
05-04-2006, 03:40 PM
There are alot of people with rich parents on here, maybe they would pay for it...

KnifeEdge_2K1
05-04-2006, 03:47 PM
make it look like a cop car and pull over ur friends and random people for a good laugh

Blue Supra
05-05-2006, 12:16 AM
make it look like a cop car and pull over ur friends and random people for a good laugh

the latest trendy thing to chuck in your import is "drift" lights. basicaly little strobe lights in your headlights and brake lights that are actuvated by pulling the handbrake up or flicking a switch.

you can even get coloured ones. red and blue in the headlights makes for fun late at night :D

NOS'd_N14
05-09-2006, 04:32 AM
*** that car is a peice of shitt!!!! How can u think ur ganster if ur not even pimpin?!?!?!?! *** **** ******

EDIT: removed noob idiotic langauge. MetA

Matra et Alpine
05-09-2006, 04:37 AM
*** that car is a peice of shitt!!!! How can u think ur ganster if ur not even pimpin?!?!?!?! *** **** ******

EDIT: removed noob idiotic langauge. MetA
You shoudl accept PMs so we can advise you without the wrist slap being so public :D

Ah well ..... your post was edited. Watch your language in future. UCP isnt' a hang out for idiots. So please watch your language and hopefully your time on UCP will be enjoyable, infromative and long.

fpv_gtho
05-09-2006, 04:39 AM
Youre getting weak Matra :p

NOS'd_N14
05-10-2006, 04:25 AM
You shoudl accept PMs so we can advise you without the wrist slap being so public :D

Ah well ..... your post was edited. Watch your language in future. UCP isnt' a hang out for idiots. So please watch your language and hopefully your time on UCP will be enjoyable, infromative and long.

U didnt even send me a *edit* pm *edit*!!!!!! Dont call me an idiot you dont even know me ok? Good, carry on. "ganster"

Matra et Alpine
05-10-2006, 05:23 AM
U didnt even send me a *edit* pm *edit*!!!!!! Dont call me an idiot you dont even know me ok? Good, carry on. "ganster"
First, you were orignally set up NOT to receive PMs ... or how could I have ever sugggested you should enable it ? ( +1 on the "idiot" score )
I didn't CALL you an "idiot" I said UCP isn't a hang out for idiots ( +1 on the idiot score )
You state the obvious - nobody can know a noob ( +1 on the idiot score )
You call me a "ganster" - spelling and inapropriate ( +2 on the idiot score )
You dont even apologise for the initial langauge ( +10 on the idiot score )

So you've accumulated 15 points on the idiot scale. Youre actions, not our "call" :D

As was suggested, take the advice and enjoy UCP