PDA

View Full Version : I can no longer view attached images?

Airthrow
03-13-2004, 10:30 PM
Hey guys, I read the forums a lot because this is definately the most knowlegeable and civil car forum I have ever been to. I don't post because I only have a strong interest in car and engine design but only moderate knowlege.

When I first joined the site I could view the attached images in posts fine, but now whenever I click one (on any of the forums) I get:

Airthrow, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It's driving me NUTS, because I really want to see the Enzo boat! Can anyone help? :(

Mustang
03-14-2004, 04:57 AM
Hey guys, I read the forums a lot because this is definately the most knowlegeable and civil car forum I have ever been to. I don't post because I only have a strong interest in car and engine design but only moderate knowlege.

When I first joined the site I could view the attached images in posts fine, but now whenever I click one (on any of the forums) I get:

It's driving me NUTS, because I really want to see the Enzo boat! Can anyone help? :(

im not saying your stupid or nothing but have you checked if you are logged in, because a few times i have not been on for a day or two and it automatically log's you out. therefore you have to log in again to see the pics.

Airthrow
03-14-2004, 12:16 PM
I tried logging out and logging back in last night before I posted, and it didn't work...

oddly, today all of a sudden I can see all the images. Thanks for the help.

carlover
03-14-2004, 01:45 PM
I tried logging out and logging back in last night before I posted, and it didn't work...

That happened to me except it was more serious (I couldn't do anything). But now I'm using internet explorer and everything is fine. Matra is right about AOL sucking.

Wouter Melissen
03-15-2004, 05:37 AM
When you don't post at least once within a month after signing up, the ability to download the attachments is taken away. Posting this made it possible for you to download them again.

Welcome to the community!

Matra et Alpine
03-15-2004, 07:13 AM
When you don't post at least once within a month after signing up, the ability to download the attachments is taken away. Posting this made it possible for you to download them again.

Welcome to the community!
Wouter, any chance of a FAQ for the forum so that these snippets can be explained to eveyone and checked in the future by the new members ?

carlover
03-15-2004, 08:03 AM
Wouter, any chance of a FAQ for the forum so that these snippets can be explained to eveyone and checked in the future by the new members ?
UCP does have one but it doesn't explain everything.
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/faq.php?

DavidC
04-10-2004, 06:06 AM
Well I guess I'll post this reply so I can start viewing images.

DC

ENZOMAN
04-11-2004, 11:23 AM
It's driving me NUTS, because I really want to see the Enzo boat! Can anyone help? :([/QUOTE]

what enzo boat, i thought there was only an F50 boat, where are the pic's?

carlover
04-13-2004, 03:21 PM
I am the administrator Any problems send me a private message
If you were a administer your status would say "administrator" instead of "junior member".

nioted
04-20-2004, 09:10 PM
yes...

colinmarshall
04-29-2004, 10:07 PM
That helped. Oh yes it did.

LTT
05-09-2004, 08:41 AM
Just posting so i can see the pics too. It was driving me up the wall too.

yowen
05-27-2004, 07:54 AM
still managing to drive me up the wall...

Azon
07-04-2004, 10:51 PM
I am just posting so i can see the pictures too

r1ckst4
07-05-2004, 03:17 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Since evryone is posting i'm doing it too.... :D not dat i cant view pics...lol...i'm just bored...
BTW...check out the pic i attached... :D its a super motor mower mobil :D

Karrmann
07-05-2004, 06:16 AM

also, shut down any firewalls before goingonucp, because if not, the avatars will be still and you can't wiew the thumbnails.

Laz-oh
03-02-2005, 01:30 AM
quite an informative thread

derekthetree
03-02-2005, 01:56 AM
also, shut down any firewalls before goingonucp, because if not, the avatars will be still and you can't wiew the thumbnails.

hmm i've got my software and hardware firewall up and everything is ok. must only be some programs which block thumbnails and avatars

Esperante
03-02-2005, 06:51 AM
Ummm....I think that you're wrong. If you're having those problems, you need to change the settings.