PDA

View Full Version : what car's posters do u have?

silverhawk
03-14-2004, 12:02 AM
the posters i have are:
medium & large
Cadillac sixteen
ferrari enzo
pagani zonda
dodge viper SRT 10
lamborghini gallardo
2 ford GT
volvo S60-R
land rover calendar poster
porsche carrera GT
3 SLR posters
corvette
audi a8
prowler
GM model range & concept poster
Clk GTR

small posters [magazine page size]
ferrari maranello
aston martin vanquish
" " DB9
cadillac vizon
dodge super 8 hemi
dodge viper GTS-R
4 maybach [ 2 exterior,2 interior]

xtra large
toyota RAV4
tayota Xa [ ist]

Need4Speed
03-14-2004, 01:22 AM
I dont have much posters

is there anyone from sydney Australia who knows where to get some good posters from?

Niko_Fx
03-14-2004, 08:47 AM
Right now I only have a poster of a Viper, I used to have one of a Diablo but it got lost when I moved to another house :confused:

UK CARS
03-14-2004, 09:53 AM
the posters i have are:
medium & large
Cadillac sixteen
ferrari enzo
pagani zonda
dodge viper SRT 10
lamborghini gallardo
2 ford GT
volvo S60-R
land rover calendar poster
porsche carrera GT
3 SLR posters
corvette
audi a8
prowler
GM model range & concept poster
Clk GTR

small posters [magazine page size]
ferrari maranello
aston martin vanquish
" " DB9
cadillac vizon
dodge super 8 hemi
dodge viper GTS-R
4 maybach [ 2 exterior,2 interior]

xtra large
toyota RAV4
tayota Xa [ ist]

why do you have a poster of toyota rav4?
all of the other cars are great! :p

IL Duce
03-14-2004, 09:55 AM
Woow silverhawk Ye got soo much posters!!!
Owkee, for me let's have a look around...
a big AM VAnquish, a smaller MG XPower SV, and 7 double A4 ones: a SPyker c8 spyder T, Porsche Carrera gT, Alfa GT, BMW 6, Vanquish (again) + Bentley continetal GT, Stola GTS and a Peugeot RC.
Posters that I have but not on the wall:
4 big Peugeot posters: 206 WRC, 406 coupe, 607 and 306 cabrio. And a Volvo XC90.
Got some ladies on the wall too, of which 2 are from the games GTa vice city and Need for Speed Underground. Then a poster of LOTR 2 towers, and one very cool poster of the game Mafia the city of lost heaven :D .
.. I guess I just don't like my wallpaper, it's babyblue... :p

ZerK
03-14-2004, 11:40 AM
Where do you people get all those posters :eek:

Spastik_Roach
03-14-2004, 09:04 PM
I've got a Nissan Skyline Dragster,a awesome Honda CRX Del-Sol, Impreza WRX, a little Subaru logo poster, a Toyota Supra poster, a TKR Holden Commodore and a Lancer Evo rally car.

Also soon going up on my wall, a Ford Mustang dragster, a Focus WRC car and a Ford Falcon V8 Supercar.

fpv_gtho
03-14-2004, 09:14 PM
wheels magazine 1986 HDT Calais Director infront of Arc de Triomphe

wheels magazine 1953 Holden FJ

wheels magazine Lamborghini Muira and Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Berlinetta "Daytona"

wheels magazine Holden GTR-X

wheels magazine 1953 Ford Customline and 2003 BJR Falcon V8 Supercar

Ford V8 Supercar - Ford V8 Thunder-Tomorrow here we come (signed by Glen Seton)

Ford Focus WRC - Walk on water

Ford Australia - Driving Force (history of the Falcon)

Falcon Legends - Ford Falcon XYGT

Lamborghini Countach

Ferrari Tifosi
03-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Porsche 996 911 GT2
Camaro SS
2004 Pontiac GTO
Ferrari 550 Barchetta
Porsche Boxter
Porsche 911
Porsche Cayenne Turbo
A Twin Turbocharged Mustang

Misho
03-15-2004, 02:42 AM
a Batman Returns poster that i got with my Sega Gamegear about 12 years ago !! i tried removing it a while ago, but found that the ages old tape i used will leave some markings on the wall, so i left it !!

Falcon500
03-15-2004, 04:45 AM
i have a A poster of a ford ute and a ford GT both silver.
On the other side i have a yellowholden HQ ute a heavily modded XF ute a goldxp falcon with a blower, a be flagged XA falcon with a blower,a flamed 65 mustang with a blower,a black XR GT falcon a XPute with flames,a tunnel rammed gold mustang,a fordhot rod with an alchahol burning hemi,an AU ute
And on my door i have a Detomaso Pantera and some advertising for the ford v8
plus i have a large picture about the studebaker museum in america a ford calender and a small plauqe of glenn seton at hidden vally in 99 and my Ettamoga pub Barometre...

fpv_gtho
03-15-2004, 04:50 AM
it sounds as if you got that street machine poster book awhile ago.......my brothers got the one of the AU ute, the Ford hotrod, the XP ute, 1940 ford pickup, a purple with flames HX ute, a goldish 65 mustang, 65 bel air, yellow valiant hardtop, and he used to have one of a tubbed XY silver ute and XW GT sedan in silver

Falcon500
03-15-2004, 04:59 AM
Most ceetianly did...i had to repair myone of the ute and the GT...the calender ddecided to fall down and rip it in half...i also turnerd around and rember my cupboards....plasterd in shelieas :D

fpv_gtho
03-15-2004, 05:20 AM
well my brother had his one of the silver ute and sedan on the front of his door, but i think he managed to slice it up with a knife or throw darts at it or something.......hes like that with things, he just gets a knife and hacks away at them for no reason. the first wheels mag i bought, the september 2001 edition, he started stabbing the pictures of the SS Commodore in the comparison between teh SS and XR8. the prick went straight through the pages and cut up one of the pages with the guy rebuilding the XR8 engine :mad: damn twin brother

Falcon500
03-15-2004, 05:46 AM
We can guess which oens the evil one then lol :D
If my brother did that id really enjoy maskeing his life hell...thank god hes older and above that!
I also am looking fora decnt austrlain flag or eurka stockade flag to put on mywall...wouldhave one too if the school didnt have such good sercurity! It was going to be partly aprank and the fact i wanted the flag....looking back im glad i didnt though...

Colin17
03-15-2004, 08:18 AM
many poster's from the DTM (over 20)
some Porsche's (911 Turbo Cabrio,911 40th Anni.,GT3RS)
BMW M3 CSL / FW23 / 850 Ci
Mercedes SL500 / 300 SLR Coupé
Peugeot 205 Rally
Lamborghini Countach (large!)
Morgan Aero 8
Opel Xtreme
Skoda Octavia Rally
Audi TT's / R8R
Mitsubishi Pajero Dakar (the model before the Evolution)

and many more, but I don't know what (they're packed in a box)

offtopic: how can I activate HTML-Code in this forum to see my signature?

silverhawk
03-15-2004, 02:34 PM
why do you have a poster of toyota rav4?
all of the other cars are great! :p

i had a large open gap on the wall & the toyta rav4 & Xa were the only 2 big enough to fit.

fpv_gtho
03-15-2004, 11:47 PM
We can guess which oens the evil one then lol :D
If my brother did that id really enjoy maskeing his life hell...thank god hes older and above that!
I also am looking fora decnt austrlain flag or eurka stockade flag to put on mywall...wouldhave one too if the school didnt have such good sercurity! It was going to be partly aprank and the fact i wanted the flag....looking back im glad i didnt though...

well surprisingly we're the complete opposite, especially in build. hes about 6'1 or 6'2 and around 110kg whilst im only 5'8 and 60kg so theres a pretty definitive difference in how we look, but i dont think anyone would argue that hes not the evil one lol. with the size difference though usually when he wants something i gotta put up a REALLY good fight for it to be otherwise though.......