PDA

View Full Version : Couple of my new chops

painterr
03-14-2004, 08:41 AM
I just did these two this last week for comps! I hope you all like them.

UK CARS
03-14-2004, 09:49 AM
great as ever!
how do you get the paint job like that on the lotus esprit? ;)

Mustang
03-14-2004, 12:56 PM
there very good, i am still trying to get the doors right on my chops but think that i am getting there...slowly.

painterr
03-14-2004, 01:34 PM
great as ever!
how do you get the paint job like that on the lotus esprit? ;)

Well I use two plugins! I first make two copys of the car body after I have outlined it to paint. The first one I added a gradient to it that is a three toned one (in the gold family) I did the gradient with the blending options and made the the gradient a (color)that way it is transparent but still se the color of the gradient. The second one I took the chrome plugin that ps has and added it. (that gives me my pattern), then I take the titanium plugin from Xero's collection (that gave me the design), Then I took a two tone gradient and went over that(0verlay) from blending options. The whole layer I made it a softlight and brought the opacity level down to 79%( so it wouldnt be so bright). I dont think I left anything out!!

carlover
03-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Egg Nog was wrong, it is possible to make the Element look good. :eek: :eek: :eek: Those are amazing chops. +1

Spastik_Roach
03-14-2004, 08:59 PM
I used to think the Element, with all its different colours, used to look like
something you would find on the lawn of a really tatty house, but your chop has officially changed my mine. Nice one with the Espirit aswell!