View Full Version : my second chop.. :P

HondaNSX
05-04-2006, 09:53 AM
my scond chop... A nissan Otti.. :p
what do you think?

Vaigra
05-04-2006, 10:33 AM
erm..why is there a door at the back that leads...nowhere? lol
Try smoothing it and making the front door bigger. That extra bit you added behind the front door doesn't really go IMO.
Also you're wheels are very weird. Did you use the ellipse tool to select them or the lasso? Use the ellipse and make them smaller so you can actually see the tyre.
Use Edit > Transform > skew or perspective on the wheels to make them look flush on the car. :)

HondaNSX
05-04-2006, 10:56 AM
Try smoothing it and making the front door bigger. That extra bit you added behind the front door doesn't really go IMO.
Also you're wheels are very weird. Did you use the ellipse tool to select them or the lasso? Use the ellipse and make them smaller so you can actually see the tyre.
Use Edit > Transform > skew or perspective on the wheels to make them look flush on the car. :)

okay, thank you.. :)

hec16
05-04-2006, 06:02 PM
I agree also with whtas with the door
________
MarciaSex (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/MarciaSex)

illusionest
05-04-2006, 06:19 PM
vaigra do u mean "flush" as in good?
because you NEVER skew or perspective wheels :p

nice chop, i like the conversion

HondaNSX
05-05-2006, 11:02 AM

nice chop, i like the conversion

again- thank you.. :)

Vaigra
05-05-2006, 11:39 AM

nice chop, i like the conversionI meant flush as in get the angle right, playing around with it slightly can get it to fit better and look more natural in my experience. But I guess I shouldn't argue with a PS god such as yourself :p

BTW HondaNSX, any chance we'll get an updated version? :)

HondaNSX
05-06-2006, 02:10 AM
I meant flush as in get the angle right, playing around with it slightly can get it to fit better and look more natural in my experience. But I guess I shouldn't argue with a PS god such as yourself :p

BTW HondaNSX, any chance we'll get an updated version? :)

hmm, i will see what i can do... :)

HondaNSX
05-06-2006, 02:36 AM
did this so far.. :)

vish89
05-06-2006, 02:05 PM
i think the fake blue neons ruin it slightly other than that i like it !

Vaigra
05-06-2006, 03:39 PM
It's definately an improvement but you can see where you've just cut the back of the car off :p Try stretching the front window back a bit, extend the front door and completely remove the rear door and fuel filler cap.
Could you also save it a higher quality? :)

HondaNSX
05-07-2006, 06:29 AM
It's definately an improvement but you can see where you've just cut the back of the car off :p Try stretching the front window back a bit, extend the front door and completely remove the rear door and fuel filler cap.
Could you also save it a higher quality? :)

hmm, i can try.. :)