PDA

View Full Version : Identify This Car...?

SLVRSL55
05-05-2006, 03:41 PM
I was on vacation in France, driving from Valence to Ampuis. Saw this on the road and scrambled for the camera. Is it anything special? Looks like it might be one of those "racing experience" Ferrari's... babseball fantasy camp for wannabe race drivers.

Anyway, I was just curious.

Ferrer
05-05-2006, 03:48 PM
It seems to be an F430 Challenge from a racing school or something.

Cotterik
05-05-2006, 03:53 PM
..or just a 430 with a few race bits added and vinyl

Timothy (in VA)
05-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Well, following the website printed on the side of the car (www.agsformule1.com), it appears to be a new addition to their fleet. They claim to "Offer you the opportunity to experience all the emotions of a Grand Prix driver on the sunniest circuits in Europe." The website mentions a "Modena Stradale," but not an F430. They claim to be located just outside St. Tropez, and the truck says Modena, so I'm guessing it was being delivered (just a guess; my knowledge of French geography is rather limited).

bmwpower
05-05-2006, 07:16 PM
It seems to be an F430 Challenge from a racing school or something.

I agree..it has the rims with the single centre bolt of a challenge, not to mention the vinyl..the last pic also shows the carbon ceramic discs readily identifiable..here are a few pics i got of it at the Canadian international autoshow..there's also the hook coming from the front vent not found in the ordinary model as far as i'm aware.. *campare to third photo

the paint job is custom obviously

Matra et Alpine
05-05-2006, 07:50 PM
there's also the hook coming from the front vent not found in the ordinary model as far as i'm aware.. *campare to third photo
Tow hooks are compulsory on most race tracks.
Most performance cars are built with the ability to fit. My A610 is a screw in hook. I suspect the Ferrari's the same.

Markie Boy
05-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Its an F430 challenge

carbrochuretom
05-10-2006, 03:33 PM
^^^^^