PDA

View Full Version : iPod nano

kingofthering
05-08-2006, 11:20 AM
is it possible to use an iPod nano with your PS2 by formating it to DISK mode, then hooking it up to the Ps2? I want to upload photos from GT4, and I don't want to have to buy USB drive, though they are pretty cheap.

coolieman1220
05-08-2006, 01:32 PM
try it. prolly will work. a shuffle would work better

d-quik
05-08-2006, 02:30 PM
NANO!?!?!? OH YEAH WELL...

Press Release Sometime in 2007 - Apple Computers Inc. has introduced the iPod INVISA: so god damn small that you can't even see it. This makes that every other iPod obsolete, useless, futile, and dispensible. This new iPod holds three hundred quadrillion cd-quality songs and weights lighter than the asbestos in your lungs. Frankly, the only way you would be insane enough to keep up with this technology is if were crazy enough to be an asbestos smell-tester and got paid to do it.

Cotterik
05-08-2006, 04:43 PM
hehaha

http://raysinboisewebblog.net/uploaded_images/Steve%20Jobs%20SNL-701329.jpg

iPod INVISA!

johnnynumfiv
05-08-2006, 05:09 PM
hehaha

[IMG]
iPod INVISA!

I'm thrilled about this.
Thousand
Songs.
I know, it's exciting.
Great skit

kingofthering
05-08-2006, 07:07 PM
NANO!?!?!? OH YEAH WELL...

Press Release Sometime in 2007 - Apple Computers Inc. has introduced the iPod INVISA: so god damn small that you can't even see it. This makes that every other iPod obsolete, useless, futile, and dispensible. This new iPod holds three hundred quadrillion cd-quality songs and weights lighter than the asbestos in your lungs. Frankly, the only way you would be insane enough to keep up with this technology is if were crazy enough to be an asbestos smell-tester and got paid to do it.
you forgot 0-breaking in your pocket in 6 seconds. My nano broke 4 days after i bought it and i got a new one from apple 1-2 weeks later

DesmoRob
05-08-2006, 10:28 PM
try it. prolly will work. a shuffle would work better

only problem with the shuffle is that he won't be able to see the photos on it.

05-08-2006, 11:15 PM
anyone seen the iPod flea? :)

d-quik
05-09-2006, 12:48 PM
you forgot 0-breaking in your pocket in 6 seconds. My nano broke 4 days after i bought it and i got a new one from apple 1-2 weeks laterhow did it break?

RazaBlade
05-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Ive used and abused mine, no cover or anything, and happily kept it in pockets with my phone and stuff in. Sure, it is fairly scratched, but hasnt broken.

slimshadykash
05-09-2006, 01:21 PM
good nano is the nect step i belive and it really shows

Zytek_Fan
05-09-2006, 03:22 PM
how did it break?
He probably sat down with it in his backpocket or dropped it

kingofthering
05-10-2006, 11:24 AM
He probably sat down with it in his backpocket or dropped it
my mother dropped it. then i put it in my pocket, then the hold switch stopped clicking. But i think it was just defective because i dropped the new one and it still kept playing music.

05-10-2006, 12:13 PM
good nano is the nect step i belive and it really shows? i really dont get why people think that MP3 players were Apples ideas, they just seem to copy the market, a year ago a B&W iPod was £219 for 20 Gb, while an iRiver H320 (20 Gb) had a color screen, could play videos and was only £170, only now has Apple cought up with up with the CompetitioN!

RazaBlade
05-10-2006, 12:17 PM
my mother dropped it. then i put it in my pocket, then the hold switch stopped clicking. But i think it was just defective because i dropped the new one and it still kept playing music.

ive dropped mine twice! :eek: first time i did it i almost cried (i was on the train, thank god i didnt!)

my headphones have actually 'broken' before the ipod! i bought a pair of the sony in-ear ones, and the little membrane covering them and come off on one ear... they still play music normally... but ive got an Argos guarantee on them so should be alright....

ZeTurbo
05-10-2006, 05:59 PM
mine is going on 6 months and still working. You just have to be carefull. You dont drop something you paid a fortune for, you just dont, you are carefull and evrything will be allright.

Birdman
05-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Had mine about seven months and never had any problems with it. It's like anything else you have, don't be stupid with it and you will be fine.

RazaBlade
05-10-2006, 08:33 PM
...You just have to be carefull. You dont drop something you paid a fortune for, you just dont, you are carefull and evrything will be allright.

You say that, but accidents happen. I was being more careful than I normally would, but stuff just happens! And because of that when I bought my Nano I also got a standard 3 year guarantee with the shop I bought it off, which will replace a damaged product with no quibbles. Lets me sleep easier at night!!

Rockefella
05-10-2006, 08:35 PM
You say that, but accidents happen. I was being more careful than I normally would, but stuff just happens! And because of that when I bought my Nano I also got a standard 3 year guarantee with the shop I bought it off, which will replace a damaged product with no quibbles. Lets me sleep easier at night!!
I drop cell phones like they're hot potatoes. I have trouble keeping certain things safe, while other things I can keep in mint condition w/ no problem... it's weird.

kingofthering
05-10-2006, 08:46 PM
look, it was just wonky from the factory, i dropped the new one during a punk rock session and it still played music

d-quik
05-12-2006, 04:33 PM
my mother dropped it. then i put it in my pocket, then the hold switch stopped clicking. But i think it was just defective because i dropped the new one and it still kept playing music.well thats your own fault so you can't say thats the ipods problem (not that you did, but you WERE complaining)

ZeTurbo
05-13-2006, 12:35 AM
I drop cell phones like they're hot potatoes. I have trouble keeping certain things safe, while other things I can keep in mint condition w/ no problem... it's weird.
think of it this way...The probability of your ability to keep an object in mint condition is inversily proportinal to it's price.