PDA

View Full Version : Bmw E30 Heatshield

grand24
05-11-2006, 03:56 PM
I just recently bought this really cool heat shield for my BMW e30 and I swear it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Now on local streets my car drives really fast and I really like it. But when you’re buying one of these make sure you get it from ultimatecarpage.com's giftshop because they make the ‘real’ ones, you know, none of that crappy stuff and it keeps all the hot air away from my engine. It makes this things around the engine so none of the hot air goes in, its just cool air so my car runs great now. Definitely a great investment!

PerfAdv
05-11-2006, 04:02 PM
any pics?

mclaren_crazy
05-11-2006, 04:21 PM
it seems like spam, he plugged a website right into it

ScionDriver
05-11-2006, 05:41 PM
I dunno, almost seems legit, maybe a mod just gives him a warning...

NuclearCrap
05-11-2006, 06:28 PM
..........Now on local streets my car drives really fast and I really like it.............

LOL!!!!!!

Rockefella
05-11-2006, 07:32 PM
I dunno, almost seems legit, maybe a mod just gives him a warning...
Nothing close, I remember a very similar thread to this a while back. Of course, after a quick search, what do you know?! His alias is Hawaii24, and his posts are the following.

Well, I already edited this one, but it said the same thing (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24382).

I posted a while ago about this new heat shield. I guess I went to the wrong forum. Well, just this out UltimateCarPage.com
they just invent new heat shield with a new design. Good quality. I recommend 3 series owner to check it. It is worth it because I been using it. Just want to share! anything know about other website beside ----------?

Believe it or not! having a heat shield does affect car's engine. I am driving the classic E30. I bought this heat shield from ebay. I believe the manufacture is --------. Well, what happen is that I bid for 100 dollar. Pretty cheap hah for heat shield? They are made perfectly for each model in E30. I been using it for 1 month so far and it been doing excellent. My car run really good and the most important thing that this new heat shield that was made by steel for BMW does not make noisy noise. Perfect, I used to have the plastic heat shield from racing dynamic and it just make a weird noise when the engine is run, also still, the air intake is sucking the hot air from the engine because the heat shield is made of plastic. and I have spent for over 200 dollar. However, the heat shield from signature motoring has increase my car performance. According to my knowledge and customer support, this protect the air intake system directly from the hot air engine. Therefore, when the air intake conduct cold air instead of hot air, it increases power to the engine.. Here is the contact number --------
try it and I think they are returnable if it isnt fit your BMW, they will exchange it. It is a new invention that I know is incredible. buy it before getting expensive.

Q.E.D.

You're no match for me pal.. have fun with your permanent ban, imbecil. Either advertise correctly and 'legally' according to forum regulations, or stay out. Have a nice life!

Thank you,
UCP's Janitor.

Sauc3
05-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Thank you,
UCP's Janitor.
*Ahem*

Mister Janitor? Excuse me, but you're actually re-spamming, giving this guy another chance to spread his wares...
You've REposted his website, and added his phonenumber next to the original post. Tisk tisk.
I've edited the original post, and I'll let you do yours...

kko
05-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Way to take out the Trash, sir.

Rockefella
05-11-2006, 11:35 PM
*Ahem*

Mister Janitor? Excuse me, but you're actually re-spamming, giving this guy another chance to spread his wares...
You've REposted his website, and added his phonenumber next to the original post. Tisk tisk.
I've edited the original post, and I'll let you do yours...
Thank you. I'm quite sure the UCP population understands that this is spam, and has no interest in his slander. PM sent.

Pando
05-12-2006, 07:21 AM
Thank you. I'm quite sure the UCP population understands that this is spam, and has no interest in his slander. PM sent.
*puts down phone* Ahem, we sure do. :o

Rockefella
05-12-2006, 01:56 PM
*puts down phone* Ahem, we sure do. :o
Smart-ass. :D

Vaigra
05-12-2006, 01:59 PM
*puts down phone* Ahem, we sure do. :o(so what kinda prices did they quote you?)

h00t_h00t
05-13-2006, 03:44 PM
£lolzaphonecall.99?

Pando
05-14-2006, 05:50 AM
(so what kinda prices did they quote you?)
Is replying to this a bannable offence?

Vaigra
05-14-2006, 06:05 AM
Is replying to this a bannable offence?Only one way to find out ;)
Don't think you'll get banned though, we'd miss the big "SEX" avatar too much :rolleyes:

Rockefella
05-14-2006, 12:03 PM
Don't think you'll get banned though, we'd miss the big "SEX" avatar too much :rolleyes:
If it wasn't for his avatar he would'ave been gone ages ago. Sadly I'm a crazed pervert..

Pando
05-15-2006, 08:34 PM
Only one way to find out ;)
I like that kinda thinking! :) It seems I was so excited about my new heatshield that I'm getting I just gave them my credit card number without asking for the price. But if a random guy on the internet says it's the best thing since sliced bread I'm pretty much prepared to pay anything. And I don't even have a BMW! :eek:

Don't think you'll get banned though, we'd miss the big "SEX" avatar too much

If it wasn't for his avatar he would'ave been gone ages ago. Sadly I'm a crazed pervert..
When you think Sex - you think me. I don't even know if I should be flattered or disturbed. But I do hope the association brings up awkward moments in your lives! :D

Vaigra
05-16-2006, 08:29 AM
I like that kinda thinking! :) It seems I was so excited about my new heatshield that I'm getting I just gave them my credit card number without asking for the price. But if a random guy on the internet says it's the best thing since sliced bread I'm pretty much prepared to pay anything. And I don't even have a BMW! :eek:

When you think Sex - you think me. I don't even know if I should be flattered or disturbed. But I do hope the association brings up awkward moments in your lives! :D
And now you need a BMW :)

Reminds me of the Friends episode when Chandler says to Joey "I keep seeing my mums face when having sex with a girl" to which Joey replies "Hey, don't worry about it...I always imagine your mums face when having sex."
:D

ripper46
05-29-2006, 12:52 PM
what is spam? :)

Jack_Bauer
05-29-2006, 01:24 PM
what is spam? :)

'Spam' is usually when a member uses the forum to try and sell something for their own personal gain.

The term can also be used to describe generally useless posts or threads which clog up the forums.

Oh, and it is also a cheap tinned meat product that was popularised during periods of rationing during and after World War Two! :p

http://www.modernsurf.com/spam/spamanm.gif

CAS
05-29-2006, 03:02 PM
Now, where can I buy this heatshield? :p

DesmoRob
05-29-2006, 09:50 PM
Only one way to find out ;)

I would seriously have no life if I got banned from this site. I have no life for saying that.