PDA

View Full Version : X-Men 3: Last Stand

werty
05-13-2006, 11:09 AM
:cool: I'm sure alot of you are excited for this new movie, I know i am! Anyways, heres a really sweet trailer for the film that will get you even more excited! 7 minutes long!:cool:

http://thelaststand.dell.com.edgesuite.net/sneakpeek/large.html

Street_Dreamer
05-13-2006, 12:15 PM
just watched X-MEN #1 for the first time, now must see #2! but the new one's meant to have the new MERC GL in it :D

matek
05-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Ive loved watching and re watching the first two cant wait until this ne comes out hmmmm A-level exam te day after plus our skool piss up as its the last day hmmm i think i might aswell kiss my alevels good buy and X men hello :p

matek
05-13-2006, 12:23 PM
And beast apears which is way cool :p

have to admit to say that the cartoon Beast looks so much better

Vaigra
05-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Am I the only person who preferred the 2nd over the original?

zeta
05-13-2006, 12:32 PM
And beast apears which is way cool :p

have to admit to say that the cartoon Beast looks so much better

But the movie beast is well done, I can't imagine a more better real life version, then that

matek
05-13-2006, 12:33 PM
yeah there was more story line you get to know more probably because they didnt have to bother wasting time with an intro of the characters.

If any of you have watched the cartoon theyve practically squeezed most of the xmen stories into to three films except for a few things.

matek
05-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Duno id rather beast be a bit slimmer more muscular and athletic than a big professor type......

ZeTurbo
05-13-2006, 01:34 PM
looks allright.

mclaren_crazy
05-13-2006, 02:51 PM
I am in heaven, i've been a closet x-men nerd my entire life, I was so happy when I saw the phoenix emerge at the end of number two, but no one knew what i was talking about lol

matek
05-13-2006, 04:57 PM
She emerged what are you on about the scene cuts at the water with some weird ripple and the phoenix came from the crystal so i dont see how she came about from under a lake?????

Please explain if im wrong ???

bmwpower
05-13-2006, 09:03 PM
please explain at all..I've heard people talking about pheonix's appearance but i never caught her at all throughout the movie. The third one looks like it's going to be crazy awesome i can't wait for it..

werty
05-13-2006, 09:26 PM
please explain at all..I've heard people talking about pheonix's appearance but i never caught her at all throughout the movie. The third one looks like it's going to be crazy awesome i can't wait for it..

well when the jean grey (phoenix) comes back she (according to the comics) shouldnt really remember much and is evil at first...i think magneto uses her for awhile then she helps bring peace between humans and mutants at the end of the movie....im just guessing kinda sorta doesnt matter

i cant wait to see it!

Pando
05-14-2006, 07:00 AM
Am I the only person that thinks the Xmen movies are among the worst movies ever made? :o

matek
05-14-2006, 07:59 AM
But as i sais before Poenix comes from jene being in the crystal if you watch ESS.TV t streams loads of series constantly and Xmen is one of them :p

Blitz_
05-15-2006, 12:09 AM
Am I the only person that thinks the Xmen movies are among the worst movies ever made? :o

Probably :D The second movie in particular was very solid. Some fine acting performances by the lead actors such as Hugh Jackman. Action sequences were well thought of, executed and original. Furthermore it stayed very true to the comic books and animation series, though I do miss a few characters - i.e. Gambit. The X men movies never try to be something thier not, its more so a terrific re-working of the comic book series done onto film using real world settings and fabulous special effects.

The third (but not last) looks promosing. This final war is very interetsing indeed, and i've forgotten who wins, but Jean certainly has a big part to play - and she survives - I know that much. Kelsey Grammar as Beast? Hmm well I've watched the 7 minute trailer, and he is a great actor, he didn't dissapoint for those 1 or two minutes he was on. Im confident this will still have as dialogue drives as it is action. Its that mix that made the films work so well.

Nuno Alves
05-16-2006, 04:30 AM
Probably the third will be the best i think

IBrake4Rainbows
05-16-2006, 05:04 AM
I hope the Third was better than the first two - it might be me and my inability to accept fantasy, but I just didn't enjoy them - the Chick who played Wolverine's Nemisis was hot though.

Come to think of it, Halle Berry AND Famke Janssen were hot in those movies.

I think I might go see it now :p