PDA

View Full Version : New Creation

Zondaboy1
05-14-2006, 06:26 PM
I just was google-ing random things and i came up with an idea. black background with lens flare... corny but i did it. then it reminded me of a sky so i put some clouds in and then why not a saturn sky. so i took this pre-chopped saturn sky, put lens flare on its lights and darkened the window.
i was considering making the tail lights red and i did but it just looked horrible the way i did it (image>adjustmens>variations[hue/sat. wouldnt work])
i was considering a caption like: nothing lights up the sky like a sky or something stupid like that.

comments welcome
btw this is my first 'home made' back ground

johnnynumfiv
05-14-2006, 06:43 PM
Kind of wierd looking, the car looks stretched out.

painterr
05-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Take your lasso tool and outline the tail light and then right click and click on make a layer copy of the lens. Then go to Image/adjustment/ hue & sat./ click on the little box that says color then adjust it until you get the color you like.

mclaren_crazy
05-14-2006, 07:06 PM
The car looks too forcibly stretched and awkward IMHO

Rockefella
05-14-2006, 07:16 PM
The concept is good, but it needs a little correction in a few places. First, the proportion of the car is off, that should probably be fixed. Second, there has to be a shadow at the bottom of the car. Third, the lens flare is too strong. If you fix that, it would be quite nice.

DesmoRob
05-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Maybe its just me, but the wheels look a tad off, its more the front one than the back though.

drakkie
05-15-2006, 03:03 AM
Background just take a black background and filter>clouds and some useless lens flare ? :)

Vaigra
05-15-2006, 03:22 AM
Yeah Zondaboy, don't think you should have stretched the car out so much.
Here's the original (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=441609&postcount=13) for people who wanna see what it looked like.

matek
05-15-2006, 03:48 AM
Vx Lighting :p with a mix of the solstice :p and yeah bit out of proportion but still way cool :p

Zondaboy1
05-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Ok heres a slightly revised version. i moved the car around and put a shadow in. not for the car but a road like thing. i see the front wheel is out of proportion but thats not my fault, the original was just like that, i copied/pasted it