PDA

View Full Version : hurrah!

Blitz_
05-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Hey, a few weeks ago I posted a thread looking for any sites that offered help on passing school software that blocked certain sites from being accessed. Today I stumbled upon the answer.

www.pagewash.com

allows you to surf the net, any site, content keeper free. Its worked for UCP, other forums as well and doesn't leave a trace, a great find in my opinion and more so a good thing for me because I can now post on UCP at school and surf myspace - have fun

Zytek_Fan
05-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Hey, a few weeks ago I posted a thread looking for any sites that offered help on passing school software that blocked certain sites from being accessed. Today I stumbled upon the answer.

www.pagewash.com

allows you to surf the net, any site, content keeper free. Its worked for UCP, other forums as well and doesn't leave a trace, a great find in my opinion and more so a good thing for me because I can now post on UCP at school and surf myspace - have fun
mwhahahaha.

ZeTurbo
05-15-2006, 10:07 PM
... and surf myspace - have fun
why would anybody on their right mind do someting like that?

DesmoRob
05-15-2006, 11:38 PM
haha, nice work Blitz:).

DesmoRob
05-15-2006, 11:39 PM
tried tested and true, beautiful!!

man 430gt
05-18-2006, 02:23 AM

www.pagewash.com

It's been blocked at my school:( Nooooo!, Well at least i'll be home soon..