PDA

View Full Version : MINI wears DIESEL

jorismo
05-16-2006, 04:32 AM
Official MINI press release:

MINI wears DIESEL at the Life Ball 2006. Fashionable design unicum will be offered on eBay to be auctioned-off in support of the Life Ball during June 20- 30.

15.05.2006 Vienna/Munich. In 2006 MINI once again supports Europe's biggest AIDS charity event, hosted at Vienna's town hall. In a joint venture with international VIPs, MINI will set a positive example in the fight against AIDS. For the sixth time running, this event represents an ideal platform for MINI to emphasize its social commitment.

In the course of the Life Ball 2006, Renzo Rosso, founder of the Italian cult label DIESEL, will present a MINI Cooper Convertible, which has been exclusively designed for the event. Following the event, this unique MINI will be auctioned-off via eBay worldwide (www.ebay.com) during the period of June 20- 30, 2006. The proceeds will be used entirely in support of the Life Ball.

At the Life Ball 2006 the French movie star Caterine Deneuve will present the "Life Ball Crystal of Hope" award. This distinction recognizes and honors the fight against Aids.

As the acting president of the American Foundation for Aids Research, Sharon Stone will hold a speech regarding the global Aids situation at Vienna's town hall square in front of 40.000 spectators.

Naomi Campbell will present the DIESEL fashion show. Alongside 60 top models, including Alexandra Richards and Markus Schenkenberg, numerous VIPs will step onto the catwalk: Bruce Darnell, Andreas Goldberger, Renate Götschl, Arabella Kiesbauer, and Hardy Krüger Jr. Further international stars attending the event are Anastacia, Nina Hagen and Kool & The Gang.

McReis
05-16-2006, 04:36 AM
Official MINI press release:

Mini wears a diesel for some time now. It's a Toyota D4D engine. :)

Your photos are gone. Why?

jorismo
05-16-2006, 04:41 AM
Mini wears a diesel for some time now. It's a Toyota D4D engine. :)

Your photos are gone. Why?

The DIESEL is the clothing brand ;)

And I'm working on the images...

EDIT - The images still don't work :confused:

McReis
05-16-2006, 04:43 AM
The DIESEL is the clothing brand ;)

Wow, that really caught me by surprise. :rolleyes:
I was joking. Stupid joke, I know. But that's me. :D

jorismo
05-16-2006, 04:47 AM
So the pics really don't work... perhaps someone can get them from the BMW Group press site?

Wouter Melissen
05-16-2006, 05:12 AM
Make sure they are not CMYK.

drakkie
05-16-2006, 05:40 AM
So the pics really don't work... perhaps someone can get them from the BMW Group press site?

will have a look at it . might take a while...

edit: sry... my pc wont let me extract the files from the zipfile :(