PDA

View Full Version : Comp 5

painterr
03-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Well we had a land slide at the polls this time!! Zerk walked away with the win this week, Big time!!!! Congradulations Zerk!!!
We also had a great turn out at the polls this week and had 30 people cast there votes this week!!!!!

Zerk what is going to be the next car we get to chop?? Just post it in this thread so we can get chopping!!

All chops must be entered no later then Sunday at midnight EST. And you can only enter one time. You cant up date your chop once you have posted it. So make sure you are finished with it before you post it!!

Lets have Fun chopping!!!!

ZerK
03-16-2004, 12:42 AM
Well... thanks very much guys :)

Here's your victim, a Toyota Corolla Saloon. Try and make it look.. slightly interesting :D

Mustang
03-16-2004, 01:03 PM
@painterr

it might just be me making things complicated but i was thinksing that to make this chop fair the member who has put the pic on to chop is not allowed to enter into the comp for that week. this then means that they aren't putting a pic up that they have worked on before for ages and makes this comp fair. :confused: what do you think.??

UK CARS
03-16-2004, 01:18 PM
here you go.................

Sorry its crap! :D

painterr
03-16-2004, 02:09 PM
@painterr

it might just be me making things complicated but i was thinksing that to make this chop fair the member who has put the pic on to chop is not allowed to enter into the comp for that week. this then means that they aren't putting a pic up that they have worked on before for ages and makes this comp fair. :confused: what do you think.??

I have thought of that and Instead of not letting them enter,is if they by chance did win the next comp that the runner up gets to pic the next car instead of them. That way they cant control what car gets picked each week! If we keep growing in number of choppers I was thinking about starting a league that would run three months. I would keep records over those weeks of all who enters and at the end post a results who came in first and so on. Then the winner of the season would get to have one of his chops posted on the front page of this site for three months until the next league is through. Then the next winner gets to post one of his and ect...(of corse this has to approved by the owner of the site first!!) There would be four leagues a year!

ZerK
03-16-2004, 02:10 PM

I though I couldn't enter anyway :o But I'm still preparing a chop for the fun of it :)

painterr
03-16-2004, 02:18 PM
Zerk!! I dont see why you cant enter so far! I just expained in the post just above yours about why I didnt see why it was wrong and what my plans are.

ZerK
03-16-2004, 02:32 PM
Oops.. didn't see your post, I think we must've posted at the same time or something... I just guessed that I wouldn't be able to enter ;) But I ain't complaining if I can :D

Mustang
03-16-2004, 03:28 PM
I have thought of that and Instead of not letting them enter,is if they by chance did win the next comp that the runner up gets to pic the next car instead of them. That way they cant control what car gets picked each week! If we keep growing in number of choppers I was thinking about starting a league that would run three months. I would keep records over those weeks of all who enters and at the end post a results who came in first and so on. Then the winner of the season would get to have one of his chops posted on the front page of this site for three months until the next league is through. Then the next winner gets to post one of his and ect...(of corse this has to approved by the owner of the site first!!) There would be four leagues a year!

i think thats a good idea but how will you choose who has won if everyone only gets one win, will you score it like;
1st place = 5pts
2nd place = 4pts
ETC
then add up all the points and see who wins.

Matra et Alpine
03-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Gone in a different direction with this weeks chop.

I just loved this background and the silver reflective surface :)

painterr
03-16-2004, 05:07 PM
matra et Alpine I really like the paint job!!! :D

Batmobile_Turbo
03-16-2004, 06:27 PM
here's mine, i put on new tires AND new wheel rims, anyone recognize the person in the car? :)

carlover
03-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Here is mine.

Modifications:
Shiny Cyan paint job,
New rims and tires from a BMW 7 series,
Colored rims black,
Killed the back door,
Tinted head lights blue,
Tinted windows,
Removed handles,
Changed liscense plate,
Lowered,
Made it move,
Added smoke,
Hydralics (Front wheels are in the air).

rikikin
03-17-2004, 05:12 AM
Well heres my chopp

Mustang
03-17-2004, 09:15 AM
Well heres my chopp

did you get the flames from the photoshop bible, they look good on this car i think well done.

ZerK
03-17-2004, 11:02 AM
Can't do much more to this without totally buggering it up...

rikikin
03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
did you get the flames from the photoshop bible, they look good on this car i think well done.

Yes i dont have an internet connection att home so i have to take the pics on a memory key from school so i just make do withe pictures i have.

mcbrusen
03-18-2004, 10:25 AM
here we go :)

baddabang
03-18-2004, 07:06 PM
ok heres the what i did list
-chopped the roof
-sectioned the body
-shaved the door handle to make it a very large door
-tinted the windows
-new wheels
-big old front bumper
-air vents on the front
-custom grill
-changed headlight color
-new side vent (from a diablo)
-a small wing (from a diablo)
-new backdrop
-toyota graphic
-made the body color darker
-bad boy bonnet (as im told)

thats about all i did and im tired of it :(

Z0RR0
03-19-2004, 11:26 AM
too much rice in here :D j/k
lame, I know ... but hey.

baddabang
03-19-2004, 02:00 PM
wow thats great zorro :eek: great chop, but it looks like the body is at the wrong angle to the wheels. its a 4WD toyota sedan :D

Batmobile_Turbo
03-19-2004, 02:17 PM
wow thats great zorro :eek: great chop, but it looks like the body is at the wrong angle to the wheels. its a 4WD toyota sedan :D
it is going down a rockey slope, the wheels shouldn't really be paralell to the body.

challenger
03-19-2004, 03:16 PM
.it only took a couple of hours co its not anything special anway here its is-

god
03-19-2004, 03:21 PM
its very good considering the time you didi it in. its proberbly the best one yet. i will be getting photoshop soon and look forward to competing in these contests :D

Z0RR0
03-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Actually, I'm not satisfied at all, but I couldn't find any better. This pic was the best match ...
I do have hundreds of pics ... but it was the best. Was fun ... played for an hour with it.
I hope everyone noticed the smaller headlights, the coupe design, and the removed fins from the front bumper ... lol ... was aiming at rice at first :D