PDA

View Full Version : Request: Seat Cupra GT blueprints

derfalon
05-20-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm looking for Seat Cupra GT blueprints or good images from front, side and top. I'm willing to model this race machine in 3d and my internet search resulted in few photos of this car but not good enough. On this forum there are few pictures too but blueprints woud be better. If anybody has what i need please post a link or mail me. PLEASE

Knuto
05-20-2006, 01:43 PM
http://www.smcars.net/forums/work-progress/5628-seat-cupra-gt-update.html
Here's a person who have modeled the Cupra GT. I can't view the images though. The Cupra GT is a nice car. Engine from the old Audi RS4 right?

NuclearCrap
05-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Use the attachment feature, Knuto. We don't wanna sign up. :)

spi-ti-tout
05-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Use the attachment feature, Knuto. We don't wanna sign up. :)

I can't view the images though.
Appearently he can't either :rolleyes:

drakkie
05-21-2006, 12:37 AM
media.seat.com great high (and low) res pictures no need to login or anything. They are not blueprints but maybe they are of any assistance :)

deffenbaugh03
05-21-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm a member to that site, none of the pictures are blueprints and they aren't from perfect front, side, rear, or top views either.

EDIT: I also checked the site archives and there are no blueprints of the Cupra GT

derfalon
05-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Thanks for all answers. I didn't find blueprints yet but i'm still trying:) This car is too sexy to abandon my project of making 3d model:) If someone will get blueprints remember i'm still interested. I hope some day i'll make some renders:)

Gt1Street
05-24-2006, 08:54 AM
here you go...

Gt1Street
05-24-2006, 08:58 AM
and some more...

derfalon
05-24-2006, 04:03 PM
thanks Gt1Street for this concept drawings but it's not what i'm looking for. These arts are nice but every one of it is different (lights, proportions, even overall shape of a car) and it's very hard to make something in 3d with those pictures. but thanks. I need blueprints of Seat Cupra GT from front, side and top ( and rear maybe). No perpective drawings or concept arts. I've already have everything what is simply available in the net. If there are blueprints in the web they are well hidden. If somebody has it please share it with me. Thanks a lot.

derfalon
05-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Project oficially suspended. reason: lack of blueprints. Maybe some day model wil be done from reference photos and arts. for now my goal is to model something totally different: 1930 Bugatti Type 50T. the work had begun. wish me luck:)