05-22-2006, 11:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Ku0AZo4pU&search=iraqi

They drift much better than I thought. :eek:

Sauc3
05-23-2006, 12:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Ku0AZo4pU&search=iraqi

They drift much better than I thought. :eek:
You obviously haven't seen this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZIciL5m924&search=Drift%20crash (This isn't anywhere near the worst crashes there are, but I won't include any others due to how graphic they can be.)

This is THE stupidest form of driving in the world.

Merrill
05-23-2006, 12:04 AM
HAHA…these people have nothing better to do

NuclearCrap
05-23-2006, 12:09 AM
But I was told that these are actual escape techniques. :D

ruim20
05-23-2006, 04:03 AM
And what does iraq have to do with this? you guys see a sandy street and you call it iraq... :D

it's in UAE...

Cotterik
05-23-2006, 04:20 AM
i can honestly say there are no brains east of france. atall.

p.s the clothing line realy rules in iraq :D

Matra et Alpine
05-23-2006, 04:22 AM
And what does iraq have to do with this? you guys see a sandy street and you call it iraq... :D

it's in UAE...

remember proably posted by the same guys who identifed australia as iraq in that funny street interview :D

netburner
05-23-2006, 04:45 AM

Erm..... OK, I won't go down to you on this....

NuclearCrap
05-23-2006, 06:27 AM

Too bad the world is round, and everything's east of France. :D

ruim20
05-23-2006, 07:59 AM
remember proably posted by the same guys who identifed australia as iraq in that funny street interview :D

Did you notice how big North Korea was compared to South Korea! :D HUGE!

man 430gt
05-23-2006, 08:24 AM

Owned!:D

Sauc3
05-23-2006, 08:45 AM

And, with that comment, he proves himself to be the PERFECT candidate for someone East of France.

MRR
05-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Owned!:D

Damn straight...

Cotterik
05-23-2006, 11:30 AM
then whats the point in calling the US the west? realy that argument went out the window before it even started. and you cant deny that these people are dumbasses

spi-ti-tout
05-23-2006, 11:41 AM
"I was thinking more like Italy..." :D

Zondaboy1
05-23-2006, 12:14 PM
not bad... but remember

South Korea's got Seoul :p

NuclearCrap
05-23-2006, 04:11 PM
then whats the point in calling the US the west? realy that argument went out the window before it even started. and you cant deny that these people are dumbasses

You're calling all Americans dumbasses in which you're making yourself a perfect example of a dumbass. ;)

Cotterik
05-24-2006, 05:30 AM
I never called americans dumbasses :confused:

Sauc3
05-24-2006, 06:34 AM
"These people" as in the people participating in the activities shown in the videos? Yes that is really stupid, thankyou for your input, we already covered that.

What your original post said, however, is that - and I quote - "i can honestly say there are no brains east of france. atall." which then indicates that you believe that everyone in the world to the east of France (for whatever distance you deem necessary) is brainless. This would seem incredibly offensive for the majority of the world's population, and also a large amount of our forum members. I think that with that comment you managed to show yourself as the biggest dumbass.

derfalon
05-24-2006, 04:34 PM

Cotterik. Maybe u think that u r better than those 3 000 000 000 people living east of UK and France. I'm one of those who live east of france (poland by the way) and i think that it's not polite and elegant to offend someone without reason. Those guys in the movie maybe aren't responsible but what do u know about their wisdom and knowlege. So be careful what u say. Shame that someone living east of france must tell you how to behave polite.

Cotterik
05-25-2006, 01:26 PM
what the hell! hundreds of members on here make comments just like that and go un-noticed i was just having a laugh i wasnt being serious. some of you people need to stop being so uptight. I dont hate europeans or anyone for that matter i just think that these people who do this are idiots, which is what i shouldve said but didnt think anyone would start attacking me if i made a loose statement. Apologies to anyone who thought i was targeting them. The internet is a world of free speech afterall, and anyone who cant cope with that shouldnt be here in the first place.

my porsche
05-25-2006, 01:31 PM
probably because the majority of the people who make those comments are mods and noone wants to mess with the mods (get it? noone, the mod? hahaha i crack myself up) and i dont believe sarcasm is fully understood...

Cotterik
05-25-2006, 01:33 PM
i agree