PDA

View Full Version : how low

ace
03-19-2004, 06:43 PM
how low do you go? is this to much? it does have air bag's! :eek:

MrVette83
03-19-2004, 06:57 PM
In my oppinion I would say that yes it is to low airbags or not. But this is coming from someone who values the ability of a car to handle and handle well, a lowered suspension will help that, but not that low, and bags typically do not lend to good handling. I'm not saying it's not possible for a car with bags to handle well, it's just not what you usaually see bags do.

bk4uyeah
03-19-2004, 10:22 PM
how low do you go is this to much it does have air bag's :eek:

please use commas, thanks

ace
03-19-2004, 10:58 PM
please use commas, thanks
not,the,sort,of,reply,i,was,expecting, its,a,car,forum,not,school.
:confused:

HemiCuda500
03-19-2004, 11:43 PM
I would say it's too low only because it would probably bottom out on every street in my city! Also, The approach angle is too shallow, the front spoiler would get broken in no time on steep driveways/garages/etc.

MikeMcLarenF1
03-20-2004, 12:40 AM
How low can u go? well thats too low if u ask me.... the driver of this car obviously does not take cornering performance into concideration.... I think for the dude its a show car. I mean if it was for performance, comon, instead of getting the air bags and the huge rims... get sum nicer brakes and a more handling-suited suspension set :P

eyebrows
03-20-2004, 01:12 AM
yeh even if its a show car hydrolic suspensions is better for the show car thing, but if it is a show car what the hell is it doing out on the street? yeh by the way its to low. :p

1000bhp1000nm
03-26-2004, 10:34 AM
now that is one hell of a sick sexy ride....dang, it looks so good...freakin beautiful man...is that your ride?

it probaly has a hydraulic pump that can control the ride height of the car...
excatly like the system on low riders...but it is one of the sexies cars i've seen so far...WAY too low for comfort and driverbility...

Suka
03-26-2004, 12:33 PM
How about this one?

UK CARS
03-26-2004, 12:54 PM
this could be photoshopped. :confused:

ace
03-26-2004, 06:09 PM
now that is one hell of a sick sexy ride....dang, it looks so good...freakin beautiful man...is that your ride?

it probaly has a hydraulic pump that can control the ride height of the car...
excatly like the system on low riders...but it is one of the sexies cars i've seen so far...WAY too low for comfort and driverbility...
Yes I think is nice to, no it's not my car, the suspension is air bag and fully adjustable something like 4"-6" the Australian company that makes these kits say they handle as well as factory or better, it's a HOLDEN MONARO :)

ace
03-26-2004, 06:13 PM
No definitely not chopped it's real
:cool:

Suka
04-02-2004, 10:29 AM
Yeah i have seen him drag race it. I think it might be up for sale.

Suka
04-14-2004, 08:50 AM
Someone just tried to take away a rep point for my last comment here! It hasnt effected my rep so i'm guessing the person hasn't got over 20 points themselves. I just had to say something! :mad: I stood by the track and watched the guy go flat out down this small straight of road for about 400m (thats meters not miles) at the Stoneleigh kit car show a few years ago just to show that it can get up quite a bit of speed.