PDA

View Full Version : M3 of the darkness

Batmobile_Turbo
03-19-2004, 07:15 PM
hey wow! it's the darkness!! they moddified that M3 :D

baddabang
03-19-2004, 07:24 PM
hey wow! it's the darkness!! they moddified that M3 :D

nice, you really like the darkness huh?? ne way whats up wit the wheels :confused:

SPHFerrari
03-19-2004, 07:45 PM
definately not a fan of whatever you did with those rims! and it looks like you cut off half of the trunk lid. aside from this and the pics of the darkness "inside" its well done. nice job with the words on the side of the car

Batmobile_Turbo
03-19-2004, 10:04 PM
i was trying to make it look like the car was moving, so it is the best i could do with paint, but i made it look a little phsycadellic.

Suka
03-20-2004, 02:17 AM
Talking of M3's. My dads mate had an M3 then sold it because it was to fast for him and bought an X5 (fair enough), he sold that and got a Z4 (as you can see he is a regular at the BMW dealership), but the other day he brought an M3 CSL! The faster version of the M3 he sold because it was fast? :confused:

Jesus H. Christ
03-21-2004, 04:34 PM
Talking of M3's. My dads mate had an M3 then sold it because it was to fast for him and bought an X5 (fair enough), he sold that and got a Z4 (as you can see he is a regular at the BMW dealership), but the other day he brought an M3 CSL! The faster version of the M3 he sold because it was fast? :confused:

You're complaining?

baddabang
03-21-2004, 04:39 PM
i was trying to make it look like the car was moving, so it is the best i could do with paint, but i made it look a little phsycadellic.

hey whats up with your avatar latley :confused: :confused: :confused:

Batmobile_Turbo
03-21-2004, 06:55 PM
hey whats up with your avatar latley :confused: :confused: :confused:
:D :) i using the X to see if anyone would notice :D now that someone has asked i will go back to my old one.

Suka
03-22-2004, 12:03 AM
You're complaining?
No not really just pointing out that he is a bit of an idiot, on the plus side there is an unused airfield close to our house so he will be round any minuite now.