PDA

View Full Version : The first week

Wouter Melissen
05-06-2003, 09:31 AM
Well the forums have been online for little over a week now. It's as new for us as it is for most of you and we are still fine-tuning some items.

If there is anything you would like us to look at or change, feel free to post it here. However, I can't promiss that we can grant your every wish! :p

Scarface
05-06-2003, 06:38 PM
I like the stats page they have at ECF, but I bet that would be kind of overkill for a new site and it may be kind of hard to pull off.

But if you do, that would be hardcore:cool:

Nash
05-07-2003, 02:13 PM
It's time to introduce the Superbot, Wout. These super-n00bs won't know what hit'em.

Homem de Gelo
05-07-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Nash
It's time to introduce the Superbot, Wout. These super-n00bs won't know what hit'em.

lol

I don't think there is a need for stats like that impy (you will always be impy to me ;)), the forum is still very young and there simply isn't enough data to justify having a page like that.

Scarface
05-07-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Arcanjo
lol

I don't think there is a need for stats like that impy (you will always be impy to me ;)), the forum is still very young and there simply isn't enough data to justify having a page like that. What?! I was never impy to you :p

ANd I am looking toward the future :]

Kossy
05-08-2003, 06:31 PM
A zero tolerance policy on dickheads.

r34_296kw
01-17-2004, 12:36 AM
Well the forums have been online for little over a week now. It's as new for us as it is for most of you and we are still fine-tuning some items.

If there is anything you would like us to look at or change, feel free to post it here. However, I can't promiss that we can grant your every wish! :p this was when the website first started, look at it now..... :) anyways when is UCP celebrating its 1 year anniversary? we can make it a BIGGER bash by making me a moderator hehe ;)

white devil
01-17-2004, 07:43 AM
this was when the website first started, look at it now..... :) anyways when is UCP celebrating its 1 year anniversary? we can make it a BIGGER bash by making me a moderator hehe ;)

hahaha i wont agree with that hahhaha :p

i was asking if we could make the avtar 100x100 pixels but no respons and i am still waiting :D

Pliz
01-18-2004, 11:17 PM
at least tell me when is UCP's 1 year anniversary :confused: